• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HAHAHA, I read the rest of the posts on this page and am still laughing from this one! Who ever heard of someone ODing on weed?! :rolleyes: Furthermore, how do you inject weed? I've smoked it before, a long time ago, and I have yet to see someone inject it. The willingness of some people to debate a topic they clearly know nothing about astounds me.

To quote Katt Williams, "That ***** ain't dead, he's just sleepin... In thirty minutes he gon' wake up and eat everything in yo house! That's the side effect, happy, sleepy, hungry!"

I wasn't limiting the topic to pot.

Free choice of the individual.... and the individual consequences that go along with it.

Ravenous

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indy
    Even though I don't smoke and rarely have a drink, I can agree with that. It's no ones buisness what you do within your own property whether it's renting or owning. I've always been in favor of that.
    When pot becomes legal, it will be smoked everywhere and not just in ones home. I don't think I'd find the company of a stoned person all that pleasurable at a firing range. Would you.
    That doesn't happen with alcohol. You can't just walk around boozing it up. I wouldn't find a person drinking pleasurable at the range either. To that end, I wouldn't find someone on some prescription drugs at the range pleasurable.

A stoned person wouldn't go to the range because they don't serve cheetos

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A stoned person wouldn't go to the range because they don't serve cheetos[/QUOTE]

They might at a meet and shoot.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    That doesn't happen with alcohol. You can't just walk around boozing it up. I wouldn't find a person drinking pleasurable at the range either. To that end, I wouldn't find someone on some prescription drugs at the range pleasurable.
    The same here. I think "we" got a little off topic in here. I'm certain there are people who smoke weed and shoot firearms under the influence. I think it's up to the individul who doesn't, to be more aware of the increased negligent things that can happen while someone has been smoking weed and fondling their sidearm.:dunno: Like I said, all this is JO and everyone practices precautions differently. To each his own!

Ravenous

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indy
    The same here. I think "we" got a little off topic in here. I'm certain there are people who smoke weed and shoot firearms under the influence. I think it's up to the individul who doesn't, to be more aware of the increased negligent things that can happen while someone has been smoking weed and fondling their sidearm.:dunno: Like I said, all this is JO and everyone practices precautions differently. To each his own!

:cheers:

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    If weed is legal how is the guberment going to tax it when it can be grown in your back yard? That would be like making you pay tax on your veggie garden.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    If weed is legal how is the guberment going to tax it when it can be grown in your back yard? That would be like making you pay tax on your veggie garden.

Probably something like you are allowed to grow x amount without a permit, etc. etc. Kind of like people who make their own beer.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

How many people do you know that will REALLY grow the stuff? It is a weed and all but you may be surprise just how temperamental it really is. Pot worth growing is extremely hard to grow, it normally takes an average of $10,000 and a few harvests to get it down.

I doubt your everyday recreational or medical marijuana patient is going to grow this. ESPECIALLY when they have high-grade marijuana grown by experts down the road for a fairly cheap price.

I'd rather buy an 8th of dank from a legit place, rather than grow a bunch of schwag in my back yard, fighting all of the pests and the elements. Instead this will turn growing pot into an art form, look at craft beer and wine connoisseurs. Just because you can legally brew beer and skate on the taxes, doesn't mean everyone is going to brew.

Don't you find it rather curious that Budweiser is so profitable? Why is that, when anyone can simply brew their own beer? How does the government tax beer? OH wait, people are lazy as hell, they're not going to do this when they can run down the road.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Don't you find it rather curious that Budweiser is so profitable? Why is that, when anyone can simply brew their own beer? How does the government tax beer? OH wait, people are lazy as hell, they're not going to do this when they can run down the road.
    I could picture it being legalized and taxed so heavily people would rather grow than purchase. Would be rather strange but the government has done crap far more insane.
    Convenience is another matter, no three-month-plus lead time, and then, different strains have different effects. No farmer is going to manage a large variety.

bcol141764

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Richmond
    I second that!!!! The blond was pretty hot!!! lol. But lets call a spade a spade people... Wether your for it or oppose it.. as soon as Goberment figures out how to tax it and make more money from it being legal as opposed to illegal you will see laws change. There was many laws changed from the first great depression.... And BOY oooo BOY are things a changing!!!

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Not even close my friend. I'm so sober it hurts.
    Please; Watch the documentary before trolling. Medical marijuana apparently does have more than a small amount of merit.
    That is all, thank you.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Wasn't talking to you, friend. Just making a general statement. Same as you.

I don't think you're familiar with what "trolling" means. Saying my opinion the same as 115 other posts in this thread, isn't trolling.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Medical Marijuana? Unsure why it's illegal. I'd rather someone using marijuana than harmful and addictive painkillers or other medicine if their condition warrants it. Lot of patients don't even 'smoke' the weed, there are forms of use that do not require harsh smoke. Everything from vaporizing the material by heating it hot enough that the THC is released in a vapor but not hot enough that the plant material burns. Eating it. Oils, etc.

In all honesty, I've got no problem with people doing it recreational either. I'd rather my neighbors be stoners than alcoholics. Since when were we a group of folk that liked the government telling people who aren't harming others how to live their life? Think about it.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Since when were we a group of folk that liked the government telling people who aren't harming others how to live their life? Think about it.

I would ask where in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution do we find the authority for the federal government to involve itself.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom