• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    ... now that you've looked it over? I had a buy on one of these group buy scopes but the seller backed out on me. If you want to part with yours, even if you have mounted it and used it, PM me and let me know. Thanks. EBG

If you were talking about me, then that is false. The deal we agreed on still stands. I PM'd you. I never backed out.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Matt called me this morning. Apparently the parts are in and the scopes will be assembled this week. He still stands behind his product 100 percent. He told me as soon as the scopes are ready he will have them overnighted to me and i should be expecting them by the middle of next week.
    This was over a week ago... Still no tracking number or scopes yet? I guess Matt couldn't stick to his word... AGAIN!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Update: I got an email, and a phone call this morning, and for what its worth I never once have gotten the impression that we are getting worked over. Please have a little more patience and I am sure this GB will be a success.

Nick,
    I'm sorry that you did not hear from us on Friday. There was an accident in the shop and I shut it down because of the incident.
    The parts are currently being held by customs in Kentucky where ups has their main hub. I don't know why they held them, but I know the agent that did not clear it is not a gun fan, and figured out what the parts were for based off the company name. It's happened a few times but not been held like this before.
    They're telling me that the reason for the delay is that they requested additional paperwork from the company in china that manufacturers the part, and that they are closed from the 19th-31st for Chinese new year. I tried to contact the company directly along with a few other companies that we use for parts and accessories. But we are not able to get through to them, I'm assuming it's because of this Holliday for them there.
    My communication has not been good and you have my apologies for that. I spent all day at the clearing agency here in Tulsa just to see if there was a way I could get a temporary pass on the consignment, which I can't because of the nature of the product (which still makes no sense to me).
    You have my deepest apologies for another delay, and please know that my team and I are doing everything we can to ensure that everyone gets their scopes as soon as possible. This is nearly just one of those if it's possible to **** things up, it's going to batches. But I promise you that we are almost there.
    I assigned a guy named Jim to your acct. He is going to send you updates everyday, just to make sure that you are kept up to speed. I am going to be in KY for a few days this week. In hopes that I can put the parts in my truck when it's cleared, and bring them back personally. That way we are not waiting for a UPS truck.
    Thank you again for your business,
    Matt Wonders
    Wonders Optics, LLC

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Apparently the parts are in and the scopes will be assembled this week.

now wait a dosh darn minute.

In your previous post Matt said the parts were here.

Now the parts are stuck in KY??????

Im not in any hurry, and I do want the scope, but lets at least get our stories straight.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    now wait a dosh darn minute.

In your previous post Matt said the parts were here.

Now the parts are stuck in KY??????

Im not in any hurry, and I do want the scope, but lets at least get our stories straight.

the parts are "here" here being the united states. they just were not in his possesion yet and he wasnt expecting any problems.

please dont put me in a position to have to justify everything that has happened up to this point. There have been issues, but i really dont think there has ever been any malice or stringing us along. he is going to overnight them to me as soon as they are done.

this group buy has already exceeded the price savings i got on my two scopes, and i have a feeling when it comes time to distribute them all its going to be yet another headache. I set up a seperate bank account just to keep all the money seperate and have already been hit w/ a non use fee for the money thats in there to cover the scopes that will need to ship. ill eat that since setting up that account was no fault of anyone elses and wasnt huge.

as of now i plan on waiting a bit longer to see if i get these daily reports from jim, and when the scopes come in i will get them out in a hurry and you will probably never see me host another group buy again.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    again if anyone wants to be bought out on their scope purchase, let me know. I don't mind waiting...cash in hand :)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Any "daily reports from Jim"?

Yea, but they are pretty much short one liners like this..

Nick
    Matt is in Kentucky waiting for customs to release the packages. I know he
    is there, he just called me from that hub.
    I I should have a better update when the business day starts.
    Best Regards,
    Jim Mackey

But then no updates when the business day starts..... kinda par for the course i guess, but i really do believe we are close. If i didnt think we were close, then i would be asking for money back.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    All the updates i am getting are just more issues w/ customs and how UPS is handling them. Sorry for the delays again, i am done saying they will be in, we will get them when we get them, but i REALLY dont think we are getting screwed around in any way shape or form.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Have they provided you any tracking info at all or any documentation? I would request something, proving that they are at UPS. Even if they are being held there is still tracking info associated with it. I do logistics for a living and have a lot of experience in international logistics. Feel free to have him contact me for any help in the logistics department. I can try and help in any way possible. I am trying to remain positive and be patient, and can imagine the greif that its put you threw. Thanks Again, Nick!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I will be waiting patiently to the closure of this deal.
    I'm convinced that I will not be able to get a better price on this piece of gear which is already a great value.
    Thanks for hanging in with it and keeping us informed, IndyGunworks.

I'm still flipping between mounts for an AR and a Win70 7mm mag. Perhaps I should have jumped on 2 at the start of this thing.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    How about we set a date? How much time is reasonable? 3 months? 6 months? a year? 4 months have passed since my check cleared, I think we need to set a date and if no scopes then ask for a refund. 6 months seems reasonable to me, that would put us into April.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom