Please reply by conversation.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I didn't see this GB until after it was too late. I would be willing to step into your spot. Let me know. I can send you the money via paypal or send you a check, whichever you prefer. Have you paid to have it shipped? I live in the Indy area so i could probably pick it up if not.

Anyone else want one? I don't have a rifle for this scope and would rather finish building another rifle instead. PM me if interested.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I would get rid of mine also if someone is interested. I think a lot of people are not happy with the service from Wonder Optics.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    IMHO, Nick has had his hands full with putting together the group buy and all of the follow up info. I don't think it's right to put it on him to track those that now want to trade their spot with someone else. I think it would be on you to handle that after the scopes come in. Just pick up yours as ordered and then sell it if you want. You can PM each other with whatever understanding is correct. But don't try to put that administrative nightmare on Nick.

slowmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indy area
    That is understandable. I thought that it would be helpful to those willing to wait if those that are fed up got out. I assumed that it wouldn't be a big deal to swap names once the two parties figured out the money on their own, but I do understand that Nick has already and continues to bend over backwards to put this thing together.

Nick, it is completely your call on this. Your GB, your rules. If you would like to stop the switching I am fine with that.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Matt called me this morning. Apparently the parts are in and the scopes will be assembled this week. He still stands behind his product 100 percent. He told me as soon as the scopes are ready he will have them overnighted to me and i should be expecting them by the middle of next week.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    You're a little late to the party.... Hopefully scopes will be in within the next 2 weeks some people have been backing out so you might be able to get a scope from them.

Don't worry, I already PM'd him.

And just for anyone else, if EvilBlackGun doesn't want mine. I will be selling mine as soon as it comes in. Same price as was paid. PM if you are interested.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Guy I was getting one from had someone else send him the check before I did. So I'm still open for one, if anyone plans on backing out or wants to sell afterwards.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    From now on, if you are wanting to ditch your scope, its on you to sell it AFTER you recieve it from me. Its already been a headache enough, keeping track of who gets a scope instead of who, and this persons scope is going to be shipped to this location instead of that, when i dont even get the replacements persons name, or address, just an INGO handle, is proving to be an even bigger one.

If you have ALREADY done the swap, and ALREADY pmed me about the change, please post it here in the thread so i can keep track of it. there are two swaps that i recall, however my inbox gets full very fast and messages get lost.

Hang in there guys, we should be getting them real soon.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If its not too much trouble, I would like the scope I ordered. I'll patiently wait until whenever they come in and will pick it up as previously arranged. :D :ingo:

slowmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indy area
    From now on, if you are wanting to ditch your scope, its on you to sell it AFTER you recieve it from me. Its already been a headache enough, keeping track of who gets a scope instead of who, and this persons scope is going to be shipped to this location instead of that, when i dont even get the replacements persons name, or address, just an INGO handle, is proving to be an even bigger one.

If you have ALREADY done the swap, and ALREADY pmed me about the change, please post it here in the thread so i can keep track of it. there are two swaps that i recall, however my inbox gets full very fast and messages get lost.

I am buying the scope from mrfjones. We messaged you about this before. But we decided that since we hadn't heard anything back from you, we would avoid putting more burden on you and we would both meet up with you for the pickup and exchange money there. I am buying some rings from him as well, so that is our plan. No need to keep track on us. Just leave mrfjones on it and I will coordinate with him when they come in. Thanks.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010

I swapped with linzal12. A pm was sent to you yesterday. Thanks and sorry for the headache.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Anyone wanting to part with theirs,

... now that you've looked it over? I had a buy on one of these group buy scopes but the seller backed out on me. If you want to part with yours, even if you have mounted it and used it, PM me and let me know. Thanks. EBG
    IMGP4633.jpg

The scope is a budget priced tactical scope. Its one of the few scopes in the non custom catagory that have an MOA reticle and MOA adjustments.

These scopes are the 5th Generation.

Here are the specs
    Model: WOTAC414
    Power Range: 4x-14x
    Objective: 50mm
    Reticle: EPB Second Focal Versa Reticle
    Click Value: 1/4MOA (.262" @ 100 Yards)
    Max Elevation: 80 + MOA
    Max Wind: 60 MOA
    Length: 15.125"
    Weight: 23oz

Additional Features:
    - Second Focal Plane Reticle Marked Accurate in MOA, and MILS
    - Comes with a 3" Sun Shade
    - Lifetime Warranty

I have two of these scopes myself. One on my backup .308 and one on my cz 452 trainer. I trust them and have never had to use the warrenty but i heard it is excellent.

In my experience they have excellent clarity and eye relief when compared to other scopes in this price range.

here are some pictures that i found on the internet of the scope.

images

images

and for the last few details. I have a seperate account set up for this group buy alone. I dont want any money until we reach our 8 scopes. If it looks like we will get 16 quickly then we will hold payment until we get that number.

Ill let some other INGOers post here w/ hands on reviews if they have them.

I updated this with a price drop, wotac is cutting me a deal since i have ordered so many of their scopes in the past!!!!

money will not be due for a while.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom