IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Heard from him this morning.

Nick,
    The final part was shipped this morning, and due here this week. My best estimate is that we will have the scopes ready for you, by next week at the latest. When we do get them in, we are going to expedite shipping to you, just to make sure that we get them to you as fast as possible.

Thank you again for your business,
    Matthew Wonders
    Wonders Optics, LLC

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I could swear I posted this last night...must have been too tired to hit the Submit button...

If these magically arrive before New Year's, would you post up a note before shipping? It would be worth it to me to drive to pick it up next week to have it New Year's Eve. After that, it can ship as planned. Thanks!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Heard from him this morning.

Nick,
    The final part was shipped this morning, and due here this week. My best estimate is that we will have the scopes ready for you, by next week at the latest. When we do get them in, we are going to expedite shipping to you, just to make sure that we get them to you as fast as possible.

Thank you again for your business,
    Matthew Wonders
    Wonders Optics, LLC

This was 2 weeks ago, so much for sticking to their word and expediting the order and the shipping. What the latest, did he send you a tracking number this time?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    My email sent this morning

Sereriously need an update. Getting the the point where I just want to be done w/ this whole fiasco one way or another.

His reply by lunchtime.

Nick,
    I agree with you on this. It's been a hell of an ordeal. I have an email
    to the parts company that we have not received anything from yet. It's
    the last one. I will have a better update with in 48 hours. I promise!
    Thank you again,
    Matthew Wonders
    Wonders Optics, LLC

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Still nothing? I'm thinking this Matt guy is full of ****.

One excuse after another. Kind of disappointed in the customer service already. I hope nobody has a problem with their scopes!

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg

One excuse after another. Kind of disappointed in the customer service already. I hope nobody has a problem with their scopes!

I agree, on all counts....

I kinda feel bad for IGW for being stuck in the middle of this cluster ****.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

You have no idea. If we hadnt waited this long already, and if i didnt have two guns waiting for these very scopes, and if i have not had such awesome experiences with them in the past, then i would probably be getting the money back and issuing refunds.

but we have waited so long and i do get the impression that its going to be soon. I will send him another email telling him that i need a CONCRETE date on when they will be ready. we will see when that date is and if its not to far out we will wait. if that date comes and goes, everyone will get their money back, and wonders optics will take a serios hit on the interwebz.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield

I'm glad we're all on the same page. If this Matt Wonders guy wants to make things right, then I think we should all get something extra out of the deal even though we're already getting a kick ass price on the scopes. Maybe include flip open scope caps on all of the scopes? I have heard great things about the CS at Wonders Optics, but one bad experience is all it takes to push customers away.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    My email sent today.

Matt,
    Many of the people involved in the purchase of these scopes are growing weary of the information I am passing on to them. I need a date set in stone on when the scopes will be ready. We are very close to just getting a refund and cutting the losses. Many people have rifles waiting on this scope in particular and they could be shooting it instead of waiting on these scopes to arrive. Please respond to this with as much and as detailed information as possible, and provide a date by which we will get the scopes.
    Thank you for your time, but we grow suspicious of the constant delays.
    Professionally,
    Nick Jacquemin

--
    Indy Gunworks LLC
    Nicholas Jacquemin
    (317) 650-9989

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Nick,
    I really appreciate you trying to get this group buy organized but, it has been over 2 months since our money was sent in to this guy. I think it is time we cut out losses and get a refund. I know that I for one am tired of waiting.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Nick,
    I really appreciate you trying to get this group buy organized but, it has been over 2 months since our money was sent in to this guy. I think it is time we cut out losses and get a refund. I know that I for one am tired of waiting.

:+1:As much as I was looking forward to having one of these. But I've already missed my hunting trip because of the delay of these scopes. I think he(Mr. Wonders) bit off more than he could chew on an order of that size.

Last edited:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Nick,

I am tired of waiting as well. I'm ok with whichever way this deal goes. Nothing against you Nick, but Wonders seems like they are just toying with us.

Last edited:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well I sent Matt an e-mail myself just trying to see what the delay was from a logistics stand point since that's what I do for a living. I'm the logistic manager for a large corporation and figured I'd see if we both get the same story. Nick, please don't think I was trying to go behind your back, I trust you and your business that you run. I just know that this has been a huge fiasco for you, and thought maybe I'd just see what they would say. So here is the reply e-mail that I got from Matt...

Adam,
    The scopes delay has been caused by one of the companies that we use for parts for the internal structure of the scope. I know that the delay has been long, but we did not want to send you guys the wrong parts, or parts that we know would be defective. I am actually currently on the phone with our company overseas, along with about 2 other companies trying to get everything straight. I am sure now that we will be able to get the scopes to you with in 1.5 weeks. We now have another company with the schematics that we currently use on the 4-14 models, and we have two companies working on them trying to get things done. I apologize for the inconvenience of the back order, and assure you that there is no foul play, just un foreseen issues between our companies overseas and here, but I have been working with all companies all day, and I believe that we have everything settled. If we don't, then we have another company that is very eager to work with us.

I again apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we will get everything straight.

I copied this message to Nick, just to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Thank you guys again for your business,

Matt Wonders
    Wonders Optics, LLC

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99