• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Last i talked to them, the shipment was in florida and was being diverted to my place. Dont know entirely what the delay is, but its being worked out on the manufactures end not mine. I am in a holding pattern just the same as everyone else. Expecting them anytime now though.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    37 scopes ordered at $220 a piece is $8140.

I just spent $7 on eBay and recieved a tracking number and estimated time of delivery.

Any updates on when we can expect these scopes in?

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Nick ( Indygunworks) is a stand up guy and very trustworthy. If he says he's in a holding pattern at the mercy of the manufacturer, its TRUE. When he finds out something I'm sure he will let us know. He's waiting on these scopes just the same as us.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I understand that. I'm not questioning Nick's integrity. It is however, REDICULOUS for the manufacturer to keep an $8000 customer in the dark about his order.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I understand that. I'm not questioning Nick's integrity. It is however, REDICULOUS for the manufacturer to keep an $8000 customer in the dark about his order.

Right on, unfortunately the money has been paid and seems this company is not about telling the truth to the consumer. No way it takes more than a few days to ship from Florida to here. Sorry I just thought you were putting the blame on Nick.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    wotac make one of the best tactical style scopes on teh market for there price bracket. the downside of them is the company is not the easyest to get ahold of and they are not the fastest shippers. so basically you get a great deal on the scope but have to deal with there shipping policy. the good news is when dealing with igw as soon as he gets them you can trust he will get them out to teh customer

mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    I have just barely stumbled through the door here; however, I do have some experience with Wotac and Wonder Optics. While I did receive my Gen 5 4-14x50 in a timely manner, I never did like the reticle. It was too faint for my eyes, so I sold it. Upon receiving it the buyer noticed that the sunshade would not thread on to the bell. As the original purchaser, I contacted Matt 3 times before he responded. He assurred me that he would send a new shade or replace the scope entirely--neither of which ever happened. A few weeks later the guy who bought it from me tells me the windage knob "fell off in my hand". He had been trying to contact Wonder, but much to his disappoinment got no response.

While this is my personal account, it is not the only time I've heard this story on various gun boards. I hope you all fare better.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The windage knob probably fell off because the set screws were over torqued and stripped or not tightned down at all.
    i am still a firm believer that this is one of the best values for the money. if someone else were to create a sub 300 dollar scope that will focus at 25 yards, have target turrets, repeatable adjustments, and an MOA reticle, then might be able to be swayed, but until then.

I have been talking to matt and it seems that my order shipped to someone it wasnt supposed to. he is making good and i am still hopefull that this order will come in in a timely manner.

kahekili

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    So do we have a NEW delivery date? I'm just wondering how much time to expect this new development to delay Matt's order fulfillment?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom