• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    unfortunatly a few people got burnt on how fast it happened. since i gave such a long time period in the OP a few people didnt check back to the thread and missed the deadline changed. Its partially my fault just because i didnt want to spend the next month telling people i didnt know when they would be in so i posted it would be just a little over what i actually expected. turns out it was WAY quicker than expected.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    They are on their way to my house, however he told me there will be two batches, the first being 25 the second being the remainder of the order which is also expected by the end of this month.

22lr will wait on his (i voluntered him for this since he is a a friend)
    I will wait on mine.
    tophat will wait on his (volunteered also since i am giving him his on a trade for a milling machine)

thats 5 scopes on the 31 scope order. is there ONE other person who will volunteer to wait until the next 6 scopes come in to recieve theirs?

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Scope Rings

So in anticipation of the arrival of these scopes... What kind of rings are you using to mount your scope? My main reason for asking is that I dont have any 30mm rings yet, and need to get a pair. I dont want to spend a fortune but then again, I dont want to buy some POS and throw off the accuracy of the scope. Also as far as local shops go (central Indiana/Indianapolis are) what is the best place, to purchase these rings. I dont really want to buy new rails yet as they're not really in the budget, so I will be mounting these on a stock Savage model 111 package deal; and would like to use the original rails.

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    I can wait

I haven't decieded on a host yet and I won't have time to think about getting to the range until late December anyway. So I can wait for the second batch.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom