• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    And do you understand what the info in this post makes you?

Ok guys I am no longer supporting or defending Mike, I have contacted Ameriqual and spoke to the account rep. twice in the last week. You can see below the email correspondence between Darren and Mike. I gave Mike the benefit of the doubt and held this info for a week ('ish). I am not sure of the circumstances and can only speculate that our MRE money was used somewhere else, one other GB particpant here told me he had some suspicsions from some incidents with him. Anyway below I present exhibit "A" as proof that the order was not placed on August 6, 2010.

It is time for this to be turned over to someone of authority, beyond this board. I think though that the mods/admin should setup a child forum for those of us involved with this GB that can only be accessed by those with a "dog in the fight" if we are going to persue legal actions.

Email below...
    Date: September 24, 2010 11:08:27 EDT
    To: [EMAIL="csaws@me.com"]csaws@me.com[/EMAIL]
    Subject: RE: APack Order

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:49 AM
    To: Joe C
    Subject: RE: APack Order

Hello Mike,

Not a problem...just call me when you are ready.

Let me know if you need anything.

Thank you,
    Darren
    AmeriQual Group, LLC

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:38 AM
    To: Darren Xxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: APack Order

Hi,

Sorry for the delay!

I had some medical issues that popped up and sidetracked me. Yes I'm still looking for a pallet of a packs, I'll call you to send the funds either Friday or Monday.

Mike

From: Darren Xxxxxxx <[EMAIL="xxxxxxxx@AMERIQUAL.COM"]xxxxxxxx@AMERIQUAL.COM[/EMAIL]>
    To: [EMAIL="hp5610xi@yahoo.com"]hp5610xi@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
    Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 10:39:35 PM
    Subject: APack Order

Hello Mike,

I just wanted to touch base to see if your ready to proceed with your order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Darren

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    10 1 2010 UPDATE
    Pick up at the cave is next week pending phone call from shipping department for dock time. Local delivery is by me a csaw is going to help me out. I will post the spread sheet when I return home today or Sat morning. We had three extended family members die in the last two weeks and its been tought traveling with my wife's illness

Thanks for dealing with my delays!

Longbow, thank you for the update. Sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Csaws, Would you please confirm that you'll be assisting longbow? It would also be reassuring to have some confirmation that payment has been made if you have that information as well.

I'll offer my assistance in the delivery network at this time as well. If distribution is to take place out of csaws's garage, I'm happy to load as many boxes that will fit in my truck and move them to Hamilton County (including points in-between). I'll happily arrange redistrubtion up here as neccessary. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

IndyMonkey, please take a deep breath. :D

:ingo:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Longbow, I just got off the phone with Ameriqual and I will offer this little tidbit of info to you. If you want to be mad at anyone over emails being posted you can be mad at me if ya want. I however think that you should as one of the people said earlier, take a step on to our side of this and look at the fact that after you had received our money, you all but stopped posting here, you did not send payment when you said you had 8/6/10, and when I called Ameriqual you had not made the payment. I received info and sat on it for a week to allow to do what I was told you said you would do which was make payment last Friday or this past Monday, we all now know that deadline came and went with no payment until today.

This is my suggestion to you OWN your screw up and admit it, don't be mad at Darren for sharing info to help with our worries of the way this is going down. You dropped the ball here not Darren not the mods or the owner of this board and not any of us in the group buy.

I am sorry for all of the loss and grief in your life as of late but it takes 5 minutes to get on a pc and drop us a note.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I just got home and fired up the laptop....all my other posts were from my cell phone.

To help lower the GB stress level I'm gong to do this for the participants. I am randomly going to pick three MRE GB members and send them a military aluminum transit case that can hold one case of MRE's. I think they are water tight and have a pressure release button.

It's my way of saying I'm sorry for all the delays I have caused.

Lets look forward, not back.

For those of you who tried to call me, PM the phone number you had. I have seven phone numbers and have no voice mails other than from Darren.

Cornbread

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Don't include my name. I have 2 already. And you are right, seems we are on the right track so lets move foward and not look back. Hope your familey is all well now.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Same here. While I don't know you, I'm perfectly happy to deal in good faith with what you've said and you owe me nothing beyond the 3 cases I've paid for. And I reiterate my offer of being willing to help with the supply chain anywhere from Marengo to Bloomington.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'll need to pick up Riverman67's. He is in Ireland until December. I'm on the SW side of Indy. Unforturnately, I won't be much help this week. Flu shots at work and a trip to Cincinnati. If delivery happens this week, please feel free to deliver Riverman67's and mine to SmileDocHill.

Thank you.

Last edited:

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Glad to see this GB move forward. I was planning on driving down to pick up my two cases, but my Grandfather died today, so now I'm going to be in Florida with my Aunt for about a week. If anybody on the south side can haul my 2 up, it would be greatly appreciated. I won't be back until probably Thurs, and then will go back to work on Sat. TIA...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My plans are to go to FNS on the 8th and Riley CC on the 17th. I can pick up and deliver whatever might fit in my Explorer Sport to those places.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I just send csaws the list and the days I am free next week.

The delivery list will include your names and addresses with a sign off sheet or space. I will not post that on the site.

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Welcome home, Longbow.
    I've been gone myself as well, and you have our sympathy regarding the multiple family deaths and subsequent unscheduled traveling & stresses required thereof.

What better a week, with the COOL weather, to have MRE's in vehicles traveling the state! Good timing, they won't cook!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom