• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Most are looking at the reaction - what would you do after/while somoene is grabbing your gun? The big question is how did he get close enough to grab it in the first place? That is your personal space and you should be very selective on who is in attendance.

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I am really hoping that the camera was on a timer and nobody was actually taking this picture!

I mean if we teach everybody to treat all weapons like a loaded weapon then standing there pointing a gun at someone with your finger inside the trigger guard would kinda go against everything we teach....right?

+1. Damn.

You know googling "5yo girls" can get you in trouble...:):

I'm reminded of the comedian who once said, "It's fine to say you like children. It's when you get specific that you get into trouble. 'I like ten year olds.' Oh-oh."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Most are looking at the reaction - what would you do after/while somoene is grabbing your gun? The big question is how did he get close enough to grab it in the first place? That is your personal space and you should be very selective on who is in attendance.

That is genius!

Someone should have pointed that out earlier in the thread. ;)

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Excellent point! Need those Spidy senses tingling when someone gets to close to my gun!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Personal space? Have you been out in public? I mean, how do you keep people 21 feet away? And that's supposed to be for a 1 second reaction time.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    You guys keep talking about 5 year old girls and guns. I was wondering if it was real, so I Googled it! Check it out.

http://www.google.com/search?q=litt...gEoTbggeQw43XCw&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1067&bih=715
    I like how this guy's face shows up on the third row...
    images

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Personal space? Have you been out in public? I mean, how do you keep people 21 feet away? And that's supposed to be for a 1 second reaction time.

Yes, personal space. No, 21ft or 1 sec. What does the Tuller Drill have to do with keep your gun away from people around you?

Personal space can be as simple as blading it away or holding it when in a tight crowd.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Yes, personal space. No, 21ft or 1 sec. What does the Tuller Drill have to do with keep your gun away from people around you?

Personal space can be as simple as blading it away or holding it when in a tight crowd.
    I'd love to see you walking around with your hand on your gun in the middle of a tight crowd. And I'd love watching their reaction even more. :P

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By all means, be aware of your surroundings. Protect yourself. Just remember, you will have to explain to police, attorneys, jury what happened. And you have to do it in an instant.
    Appropriate force is what they will be looking for.
    Being legal, and getting by the jury are often confused. Legal is not in the courtroom. It should be, but isn't. Presentation, appearance are. Ever notice all the booking photos, then see the person in court.

So yes, protect yourself. From someone grabbing your gun, AND jail.

Top Bottom