will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Uh...
    ...this thread.:dunno:

How do you guys protect your gun in a crowd?
    Do you just trust that no one will attempt such a thing? (Like the OP did.)
    Since it's now been reported (for the first time?) will your mindset change?

A guy wanting the OP to conceal (and making a silly attempt to help him do that) is hardly the same as somebody trying to disarm you or snatch your gun out of its holster in a crowd.

It's always hypothetically possible, but I don't pattern my carry habits around the least likely of risks.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    A guy wanting the OP to conceal (and making a silly attempt to help him do that) is hardly the same as somebody trying to disarm you or snatch your gun out of its holster in a crowd.

Nothing wiser has been posted in this thread. Wouldn't have saved him from several ninja-stompings, though.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia

It's always hypothetically possible, but I don't pattern my carry habits around the least likely of risks.

When you are hanging out at the next Girl Scout Troup meeting and you gun goes missing don't come crying to us...just sayin'

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Todays reaction: Worker grabs patrons gun at Walmart, Patron defends himself against the unnecessary attack.

Tomorrows headline: Gun owner attacks handicapped worker at Walmart!

Tomorrow's headlines in the National Enquirer:

"Armed Midget Hunter Hits Paydirt at Local Retailer."

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Pick him up so I could look him in the eyes, and say "Well, aren't you just so CUUUUTE!"

Wow, leave the thread for a few days, and it goes from curb stomping the midget to hitting on him. Perhaps the OP mean he grabbed his other "gun"

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Now, now gentlemen....... we have all learned that if you plan to prevent
    someone from taking your gun with physical means you are obviously an internet ninja.

Please, for the sake of the children.. submit to your attacker and provocateur.
    Someone could be injured by your act of self defense. Nobody wants that.
    You might be killed with your own gun but lets face it, that is better than the alternative.
    Just the price you pay for wanting to OPEN carry in public.:twocents:

FIFY

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...It's always hypothetically possible, but I don't pattern my carry habits around the least likely of risks.

Why would one carry at all then? Wouldn't the likelihood of ever having to use your gun fall into the least likely of risks also?

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Littletommy, a retard DID try to grab it, the Walmart employee. I agree on complaining to the manager. Thay have no fight to touch you, unless they were detaining you for shoplifting. Turn it the other way, you grabbing a security personnel, your butt would be in the ringer.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Littletommy, a retard DID try to grab it, the Walmart employee. I agree on complaining to the manager. Thay have no fight to touch you, unless they were detaining you for shoplifting. Turn it the other way, you grabbing a security personnel, your butt would be in the ringer.

Most WM employees cannot lay a finger on you for shoplifting. Management and Loss Prevention personnel are the only ones that can detain you if they have specific proof of criminal activity. There must be eyes on a shoplifter at all times after the crime has begun. No, the camera's don't count, they're only evidence after the fact.

I am not going to speak on the rest of your post. I don't want to get banned.

Top Bottom