• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Hey you could go to the other Indiana site and cry about all the injustices that you have to endure here on INGO.. That will leave more bandwidth for gun related post here.

men you just can't reach...

I really don't understand it, if I was so unhappy about being some place unless I was being kept there by force I would just smile and leave..

Oh by the way....

GOD BLESS YOU!!!:)
    :wtf: Already have :dumbass::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk: $ee that$ how it$ done here at $INGO:ingo:
    I gue$$ what i really need$ i$ $ome :cowbell:

Im out !! Wont say any thing else about it :fawk:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The differing opinion is not, the mislabeling and name calling is....

:twocents:

Then maybe you should point out what you didn't like about what he said, instead of quoting a well thought out, 4 paragraph response and writing 1 word under it.:twocents:

BTW, I don't agree with evansvillethompsongunner, but I respect his opinion.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    THis thing has legs. Im guessing 28 pages before a mod stumbles in here drunk and closes the thread.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I find it a bit odd.

From what I've read around here in the past...if I don't prepare for SHTF, many of these same fine folks wouldn't likely let me in their basement to share their stock.

How's that for comparison?

I would let you in my basement. But, I don't have a basement. And if the SHTF ever happened, I could survive for maybe the first 2 days, I'm NOT prepared. But you can still come over. We'll read the bible together and pray on the Rosary :D

Shadowbeach

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008

Think of it this way. The people who want to pray for you are doing so because they are very concerned about you and would like to help you. You may not agree with their view of it, but that's their view. It's kind of touching that a complete stranger would take time out of their day to try and help you, even if you don't agree with that help.

How's this - why don't people just learn to mind their own business and leave everybody else alone?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I would let you in my basement. But, I don't have a basement. And if the SHTF ever happened, I could survive for maybe the first 2 days, I'm NOT prepared. But you can still come over. We'll read the bible together and pray on the Rosary :D
    I'd just curse at you for it. :dunno:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

LOL, your a funny guy.:D

You guys could come to my house. We have enough for a few weeks if we eat the dog.

Bring your bible as we dont have one here.:dunno:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I find it a bit odd.

From what I've read around here in the past...if I don't prepare for SHTF, many of these same fine folks wouldn't likely let me in their basement to share their stock.

How's that for comparison?

Honestly, I don't know. That's a tough one. In 2 Thessalonians 3:10 it says "For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: If a man will not work, he shall not eat." But at the same time, Proverbs 22:9 says "A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor."

I know enough to say when I don't know something, especially when it comes to religion. Maybe someone else will have the answer.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Honestly, I don't know. That's a tough one. In 2 Thessalonians 3:10 it says "For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: If a man will not work, he shall not eat." But at the same time, Proverbs 22:9 says "A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor."

I know enough to say when I don't know something, especially when it comes to religion. Maybe someone else will have the answer.

Maybe because just because someone is poor doesn't mean they don't work?:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom