Not open for further replies.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Agree with Andre.

Ok, ADMIN, time to shut this senseless garbage down. This thread is off in never never land and not in any way related to the purpose of the forum. I'm off to read some threads with interesting content from interesting people.

Shadowbeach

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    I was perfectly content to see this post closed some 11 hours ago. I assume some greater purpose happening here?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Interesting how you "know" what I need.

I wouldn't waste your breath. Just enjoy eating your Peeps.

As a Catholic, I have to "waste" my breath. The church says that there are 3 types of sins. Venial. Grave. Mortal. Venial and Grave can be forgiven. Mortal, cannot. What's a Mortal sin? That's where you refuse the Holy Spirit. Which is what your doing. Again, that's your choice. I'm not saying anything bad about you or YOUR beliefs. I actually like a lot of your posts. So, my point is, that being a true believer, and a Catholic, I'm going to pray for you. That's what I believe in.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    As a Catholic, I have to "waste" my breath. The church says that there are 3 types of sins. Venial. Grave. Mortal. Venial and Grave can be forgiven. Mortal, cannot. What's a Mortal sin? That's where you refuse the Holy Spirit. Which is what your doing. Again, that's your choice. I'm not saying anything bad about you or YOUR beliefs. I actually like a lot of your posts. So, my point is, that being a true believer, and a Catholic, I'm going to pray for you. That's what I believe in.
    Well, if you must. But I will still feel the same way come Christmas. :D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Agree with Andre.

Ok, ADMIN, time to shut this senseless garbage down. This thread is off in never never land and not in any way related to the purpose of the forum. I'm off to read some threads with interesting content from interesting people.
    Come on man. You only have 68 posts. Participate.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton

Think of it this way. The people who want to pray for you are doing so because they are very concerned about you and would like to help you. You may not agree with their view of it, but that's their view. It's kind of touching that a complete stranger would take time out of their day to try and help you, even if you don't agree with that help.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

Think of it this way. The people who want to pray for you are doing so because they are very concerned about you and would like to help you. You may not agree with their view of it, but that's their view. It's kind of touching that a complete stranger would take time out of their day to try and help you, even if you don't agree with that help.

Very true. And I think I deserve SOME reps for that too!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009

I find it a bit odd.

From what I've read around here in the past...if I don't prepare for SHTF, many of these same fine folks wouldn't likely let me in their basement to share their stock.

How's that for comparison?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom