Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Maybe you should read this over?

From the Ultimate Website:

Try Prayer

Seen it, dismissed it. It's a classic argument disproved many times over. Proponents of this line of thinking always forget that you have to pray in God's will, not outside of it. We don't know why terrible things happen in this world. I don't know why I had to lose my son at ten months. But I do know first hand that God uses the bad in this world to let his will be known. Case in point, if my son wasn't born with the birth defects that he was, my wife and I never would have accepted Christ into our lives. This meant that my son didn't have a long, full life here on earth, but it also means that I'll get to see him again one day.

If you'd like to discuss this further, we can go off the thread and into a PM. This starts to get pretty theology heavy, and would be better suited for a one on one discussion.

Originally posted by Bazooka Joe71

Sure, if you can reach them.
    That's it. I'm gnawing on your ankles! :xmad:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Seen it, dismissed it. It's a classic argument disproved many times over. Proponents of this line of thinking always forget that you have to pray in God's will, not outside of it. We don't know why terrible things happen in this world. I don't know why I had to lose my son at ten months. But I do know first hand that God uses the bad in this world to let his will be known. Case in point, if my son wasn't born with the birth defects that he was, my wife and I never would have accepted Christ into our lives. This meant that my son didn't have a long, full life here on earth, but it also means that I'll get to see him again one day.

If you'd like to discuss this further, we can go off the thread and into a PM. This starts to get pretty theology heavy, and would be better suited for a one on one discussion.

That's it. I'm gnawing on your ankles! :xmad:
    No offense, but I really don't care. My Grandfather was a minister, and I have had more discussions with him to last a lifetime. I honestly don't care.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    No offense, but I really don't care. My Grandfather was a minister, and I have had more discussions with him to last a lifetime. I honestly don't care.

Not a problem. The offer will always stand.

Well everyone, this certainty has been an experience. If the thread is still unlocked in the morning, I may be back. Until then, good night and have a happy Easter (yes, even you 360 ;)).

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Not a problem. The offer will always stand.

Well everyone, this certainty has been an experience. If the thread is still unlocked in the morning, I may be back. Until then, good night and have a happy Easter (yes, even you 360 ;)).

I still don't see a valid reason for closing this thread. Not real sure why some are screaming for it to be. Except that they don't agree with the content.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom