• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Honestly, I don't know. That's a tough one. In 2 Thessalonians 3:10 it says "For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: If a man will not work, he shall not eat." But at the same time, Proverbs 22:9 says "A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor."

I know enough to say when I don't know something, especially when it comes to religion. Maybe someone else will have the answer.
    Or maybe someone will just pray for the answer?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    WHAT?? I'd rather eat the kids!

This one has a little more fat than my skinny kids.
    viewFile.html

I woke her up with the pic....shes not happy now.:D

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Is it the serenity that you get or do you actually get answers for the big guy?

Sometimes I'll get answers. Not in the "I heard a voice talking to me" kind of way, but more of a nudge in one direction.

Other times I won't get any answers. Once I figured out that it's ok not to have all the answers, it helped me deal better with the unknown.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Is that a full blood rott? Check out my puppy in my profile. Rep coming your way for JUST having a rotty too.

Yep, shes 10 years old and on the back side of the hill.

She is a great dog. I have really been blessed:D to have a dog of her caliber.

When she was a pup I trained her with non verbal commands. We can walk anywhere and she wont leave my side.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Sometimes I'll get answers. Not in the "I heard a voice talking to me" kind of way, but more of a nudge in one direction.

Other times I won't get any answers. Once I figured out that it's ok not to have all the answers, it helped me deal better with the unknown.

Thanks for an answer,

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Thanks for an answer,

Not at all. It was a good question.

Oh, and I don't know what "big guy" you were referring to. God is actually a very short individual, and holds a special place in His heart for all of those who are less than average in height.

Straightens up to his full 5' 7" height.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009

You sure it's not your conscience talking to you?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not at all. It was a good question.

Oh, and I don't know what "big guy" you were referring to. God is actually a very short individual, and holds a special place in His heart for all of those who are less than average in height.

Straightens up to his full 5' 7" height.

How's the weather down there?:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom