WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Love this line:

equity has become a tradeoff for excellence.”

Yep, no kidding. DEI is just racism against whites with a nice acronym. Too huge of a focus on DEI will kill your company because it focuses on things that aren't important to a business. How does artificially adding people to your company or promoting them based on skin color and sex help with productivity? It doesn't. Diversity is our strength is one of the biggest lies being pushing down our throats.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    There use to be a thought process of "finding the right person for the job". Not "finding the right white heterosexual man for the job". I'm not denying that it never happened. But like DEI, you are limiting your pool to pull from. One has to look no farther than the presidential spokesperson. Gay, woman, and POC. Three boxes checked, but she is absolutely the worst at her job. I'm not going to pick a brain surgeon to work on me only because they are trans or something like that. I'm going to want the best I can get if I need one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well they aren't going quietly into the night. but looks like they are going! Interesting read from their perspective (blame game)
    I felt the wind go out of its sails when I heard Warren Buffet tell a network finance stooge in an interview that it's not important to report your social accomplishments along with your earnings statements.

It's lost favor. I wouldn't say it's dead, but it's dying. Someone needs to drive the wooden stake in its heart before it's able to regroup and make a comeback It's a win, but all is not won.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Well they aren't going quietly into the night. but looks like they are going! Interesting read from their perspective (blame game)
    Awesome read.
    The author is so annoyingly biased toward DEI that it’s hard to read sometimes, but the whining gives me hope.
    This pearl stood out to me, as the perfect example of modern clown-speak:
    “ Workplaces that adopt race-neutral policies will hinder their ability to find the best and most competitive talent.”.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I do. But only because I want my daughter to be successful in her chosen profession. She can't do that because her union won't let her work because the poor writers and then the destitute actors are on strike. There are so many goddamned unions involved in any kind of filming, none of which work if even a single one strikes, that it's a miracle any movie or TV show ever gets aired. **** unions.
    Left wing agenda at its best…. Working as designed.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    Target hires pride strategist who will lose them money is more likely the case.

From the article:

A post featuring Thompson’s announcement was shared on X, which prompted many to react to the news on the original post. One commenter asked, “lol you gonna make Targets sales tank too?” to which Thompson responded, “Yes. Yes I will make sales tank,” with heart and kissing emojis.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    From the article:

A post featuring Thompson’s announcement was shared on X, which prompted many to react to the news on the original post. One commenter asked, “lol you gonna make Targets sales tank too?” to which Thompson responded, “Yes. Yes I will make sales tank,” with heart and kissing emojis.

Coming soon (not soon enough) to more target stores...

E-aQ1vUWEAACBSl.jpg:large

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    From the article:

Not only are these people evil, they're also pretty F'n clueless, as are companies who hire them.

Top Bottom