• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The bud light fiasco is powered by energizer batteries, it keeps going and going. The latest pathetic attempt is with Peyton Manning and Emmit Smith.

“The ad has Manning and Smith tossing cans of Bud Lights around the bar That says it all, that Manning has to buy a round for the bar, which might be the only way that they could sell the stuff. And neither of them even pretends to be drinking a Bud Light.”

Lots of great replies here.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He along with all other puppets is for sale to anyone that wants to pull his strings.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of boycotts, I went down a rabbit hole, and somehow came across a list of companies that as of yesterday, Muslims are supposed to boycott because of their support for Israel. Holy ****, I thought we right wingers were touchy. There must be hundreds of companies on that list. Even some intersections with ours!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ****, I'm behind the boycott times. Why Subway?

1024x1024.0.0.jpg

Didn't say anything about a subway boycott, just a comment on peyton... the funny crossover on brands he is associating with...

bud = trans man who acts like a preteen little girl.
    subway = pedophile delight on whole wheat.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    1024x1024.0.0.jpg

Didn't say anything about a subway boycott, just a comment on peyton... the funny crossover on brands he is associating with...

bud = trans man who acts like a preteen little girl.
    subway = pedophile delight on whole wheat.
    Aah, I see now. Thanks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am glad she apologized.
    I don't believe for a minute she is sincere.

She is simply doing damage control.
    Sounds like she is wealthy, but doesnt quite have "f*** you" money.* Or at least is afraid she doesnt.

*FYM is when you have so much wealth you dont care what people think, who boycotts you, etc. You can afford to take the loss because it is inconsequential to your portfolio.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dunno. Can there not be an out for Bud Light? I think the UFC move was probably good. Can't get more manly than a bunch of dudes (and ladies) beating the **** out of each other.

"I, Sean Strickland, a representation of the American people, [am] going to fix you Bud Light. Thank you for giving me money, thank you for supporting my platform, I'm going to help you guys."

Punish companies for the bad. Reward them for the good. But. I'm not sure they want Sean Strickland's help. :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I dunno. Can there not be an out for Bud Light?
    There has ALWAYS been an out for BL, they refuse to do it and would rather spend billions to not do it.

Acknowledge they denigrated their customers in the videos calling them names.

Acknowledge they lied to customers about hiring Mulvaney.

Apologize to their customers, not with corporate lawyer speak, a sincere apology.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There has ALWAYS been an out for BL, they refuse to do it and would rather spend billions to not do it.

Acknowledge they denigrated their customers in the videos calling them names.

Acknowledge they lied to customers about hiring Mulvaney.

Apologize to their customers, not with corporate lawyer speak, a sincere apology.

Agreed. Companies today are too arrogant that they feel we'll buy their :poop: products even when they denigrate us and pull stunts like with the trans idiot. I can see a nice commercial with an American flag blowing in the background with the words, Sorry America, we F'd up - Bud Light across the screen. Then never show another tranny, another rainbow can or any of that other garbage and go back to their funny commercials that frat boys evidently like.

Top Bottom