• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you've ever wondered what a good, succinct example of "vicious cycle" is, try this:

"I need a raise because of inflation."

I get it...and that's what makes it a "vicious cycle".
    So if we can persuade everyone to never take a raise we can end this madness!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I've never had anyone other than me to negotiate for a wage and I feel like I've done OK in that regard. But then again, I get paid for what I do, not based on what 45,000 other people do.
    I am kinda a rare breed. I get paid for what I know and am capable of doing, but no one wants me to do anything. Customers certainly don't. How many people can say their boss has said they know it's a good day when they walk in and my feet are on the desk and I am reading the newspaper or watching TV? I can ;)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I am kinda a rare breed. I get paid for what I know and am capable of doing, but no one wants me to do anything. Customers certainly don't. How many people can say their boss has said they know it's a good day when they walk in and my feet are on the desk and I am reading the newspaper or watching TV? I can ;)
    Haha, I get checks deposited a few times a month for doing whatever I want to do.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Bunch of communists hatin on the people who make too much money. I should start a thread on who gets paid exactly what they should. Be empty. Then start another on whose underpaid...be full!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bunch of communists hatin on the people who make too much money. I should start a thread on who gets paid exactly what they should. Be empty. Then start another on whose underpaid...be full!
    I make more now than I ever thought I would when I was working in the restaurant business, even when I was in management. I make less than a lot of the people I work with. I make more than a lot of the people I work with. I worked hard to get here and I still work hard. I really want for nothing at this point. I'm blessed. :thumbsup:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I make more now than I ever thought I would when I was working in the restaurant business, even when I was in management. I make less than a lot of the people I work with. I worked hard to get here and I still work hard. I really want for nothing at this point. I'm blessed. :thumbsup:
    Well other than wanting Creedmoors retirement checks and firecadets salary because they both seem huge....

I am pretty blessed too...don't tell anyone....I wanna keep my right **** and moan.

Top Bottom