• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Not only does the bad news keep coming for Bud Light, it's looking like it won't recover, at least not in the United States. On Thursday, the Wall Street Journal mentioned some insight revealing that "that retailers are already reallocating space to other brands during shelf resets that take place in the spring, with more resets to come in the fall." This comes from Molson Coors Chief Executive Gavin Hattersley, a competing brand:”

There are reasons to believe that Bud Light sales might be permanently impaired. Molson Coors Chief Executive Gavin Hattersley said on a conference call with analysts that retailers are already reallocating space to other brands during shelf resets that take place in the spring, with more resets to come in the fall. In bars and other on-premise channels, the company gained more than 12,000 tap handles in the quarter, he added. Molson Coors also said it is planning an additional $100 million of marketing spending in the second half of the year to keep that sales momentum. “Our job is to maintain those gains that we’ve got,” Hattersley said.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, they said they were unhappy with their clientele, and they needed to transition to a new clientele.

I guess they forgot about the transition period.

It's like a successful heart transplant.
    But you forgot to keep the patient alive during the transplant.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well it looks like the woke US Women’s soccer team got their comeuppance at the hands of Sweden’s national team when they lost in a shootout. No pun intended! :rockwoot:
    Much as I hate to admit it, because I don't, I was rooting for just this outcome, but with a couple of qualifiers.
    I was really hoping for a blowout, and I really, REALLY, wanted Megan Rapino (sp?) to be the reason they lost.
    I know, I'm a bad man...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Woke aside, I've seen companies hire obvious losers with company wrecking track records as executives to make decisions for them. It's crazy when you see it, and can't explain it through something simple like sexual favors. I guess when you get to a certain level in business you can fail to the top and stay there.:dunno:

Top Bottom