• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I also appreciate the updates, but you should make sure you're being consistent. Such as here:

and this:

I'm of the opinion that you're within your rights to do whatever you want with the ammo you buy, regardless of how or when you bought it. Walmart sold it to you at a price they deemed fair and you can do whatever the heck you want with it, including selling it for what you and another buyer deem fair.

If the buyer doesn't think it's a fair price, they don't have to buy it. It's the free market.

I'm just saying - be consistent ;) It's either OK to resell at a profit or it's not.

And with that, racechase1 is right. I'm contributing to the offtopic thread so we should try and post more ammo stock deals. I'm looking for stuff to post!

I know. This is lot even NEAR what I have. I am just selling some of it!!! Ill will only sell what people will pay. I should say that. Sorry if I upset anyone or anyone trying to point me out for trying to make a $ when I want to fund another gun project.

38 my last intention is to make anyone mad at me on here and not like me. Like I said I am tired of selling at a decent price and then yet to have the buyer turn around n resell for 2-3x what I paid. I just can't win :/. As for the AR if no one pays that ill lower a little at a time. I'm not trying to be a peepee head lol. I'd fig is strt there and see where it went

Ok back to doing what we do find better deals. Ill have Wally updates n the AM fellas. Lov ya long time

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I know. This is lot even NEAR what I have. I am just selling some of it!!! Ill will only sell what people will pay. I should say that. Sorry if I upset anyone or anyone trying to point me out for trying to make a $ when I want to fund another gun project.

38 my last intention is to make anyone mad at me on here and not like me. Like I said I am tired of selling at a decent price and then yet to have the buyer turn around n resell for 2-3x what I paid. I just can't win :/. As for the AR if no one pays that ill lower a little at a time. I'm not trying to be a peepee head lol. I'd fig is strt there and see where it went

Ok back to doing what we do find better deals. Ill have Wally updates n the AM fellas. Lov ya long time

No worries. I have no problem with you selling it for whatever you want. Nobody is forcing the buyer into it at all.

I'm just saying be consistent in ideology :)

Don't condemn other people for selling for a profit or what the market will bear, then do the same. I've seen the posts in a few WTS threads ;)

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No worries. I have no problem with you selling it for whatever you want. Nobody is forcing the buyer into it at all.

Don't condemn other people for selling for a profit or what the market will bear, then do the same. I've seen the posts in a few WTS threads ;)

:alright:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I know. I kinda just went off today bc of what I found out after a deal I made. :( by no means and you can quote me will I do this all the time. Mark it down write it n a book. Lol

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the ammo debacle of 2013. I dont even know why I search the Ammo classifieds anymore. More times or not someone is just trying to get up on someones expense. Though I did see someone posted federal bricks for 40.00 which is better then the 60+ we have been seeing but not the best. Though I believe Englewood is one ahead of me in line. :xmad: If ya get this please dont let me see you try and resell this for 75.00. :D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lies/282108-22lr_and_223_brass_and_steel.html

Only time will tell, with patience I believe we can all get through this crap. After all there is hope. This was a stop in Ohio on my way back to indy last week.

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Cabela's today as of 2:00pm had about 1500 rounds or so of Herter's brass cased ammo. It was 14.99 a box. They also had some steel cased .223 not sure of the price. They also got a shipment in of various IMR and Hodgon powder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom