• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    ^^ my mom was just at the greenfield walmart while on the phone with me looking for ammo for my dad. she bought the 100 round .40 box and they said thats all they had. and that was like 15 minutes before you posted. wonder if they are only putting out one at a time? (or did they only have the one box and there is a lapse in post time?)

CWZ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    ^^ my mom was just at the greenfield walmart while on the phone with me looking for ammo for my dad. she bought the 100 round .40 box and they said thats all they had. and that was like 15 minutes before you posted. wonder if they are only putting out one at a time? (or did they only have the one box and there is a lapse in post time?)

LOL, no I posted right when I got home and only live about 10 min away at the most. During my shopping they had at least 2 boxes of 50's and probably 5-6 of the 100's. It was all out on the shelf while I was there. With the three box limit it only takes a customer or two to wipe them out.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    LOL, no I posted right when I got home and only live about 10 min away at the most. During my shopping they had at least 2 boxes of 50's and probably 5-6 of the 100's. It was all out on the shelf while I was there. With the three box limit it only takes a customer or two to wipe them out.

lol. thats what i had figured.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Muncie South Side Wal-Mart just got a shipment in.
    7.62, 9mm, .223, .40, .44 Magnum, .308, sorry the .22 is gone :rockwoot:

On a side note, they don't have the ammo in the case, you have to ask. They have it in the boxes behind the counter for some reason.

Last edited:

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Muncie South Side Wal-Mart just got a shipment in.
    7.62, 9mm, .223, .40, .44 Magnum, .308, sorry the .22 is gone :rockwoot:

On a side note, they don't have the ammo in the case, you have to ask. They have it in the boxes behind the counter for some reason.

when i got there they had the 223, 762 and 1 box of 44 in the case. they acted like that was it and you could tell the kid had no clue what he was talking about.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    it may still be there but the kid i talked to had no ideal what he was talking about or pretended really well not to. but i did not see any 9. i did ask and he looked at me like i was asking him for a kidney.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom