• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I haven't so much as smelled any 9mm at a reasonable price, even by today's standards. No handgun ammunition at Walmart on N. Keystone. :(

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    .223 and 9mm and .40

It's unfortunate that you visit multiple Walmart's daily, and then try to re-sell ammo in the classifieds at gouger prices. Your updates have helped people and been appreciated....and then you make a FS thread asking $.50 per round on 9mm ammo & $.70 per round on 223 :n00b:.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's unfortunate that you visit multiple Walmart's daily, and then try to re-sell ammo in the classifieds at gouger prices. Your updates have helped people and been appreciated....and then you make a FS thread asking $.50 per round on 9mm ammo & $.70 per round on 223 :n00b:.

Have you been introduced to the concept of capitalism? Sorry, but I much prefer it to communism... No one is forcing anyone to buy ammunition. :dunno:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

You really opened my mind with that aw-inspiring post, thanks for your wisdom :oldwise:

Likewise. I'm just glad you alerted me. If not I probably would have purchased some ammo at today's market value from another INGO member. Now that I'm aware, I'll be sure that I don't allow him to profit from me. :rolleyes:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood

After talking to my father(who owns a multi million company at which did he get there from being the nice guy?)and discussing the situation at hand. Why should I sell low and let the other sell high and gain from me? This has nothing against you are anybody. America was not built on being the nice guy was it? I not a bad person nor am I trying to be. I am simply tired of being the nice guy and selling LOW and having the other guy turn and make 2-3x more then what he bought from me

Last edited:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I will still tell anyone and everyone what I see at the Wally's I visit each morning. I am only selling to free up some money for another project? Am I really a bad guy for asking today's price for the ammo? Tell me why I should sell to u at way below today's price and have you r whoever turnaround and resell and you make the profit? Like I said not mad anyone r you say what you want! America wasn't built on people being nice and why should I not be able to make a little extra to fund another gun project at which it will be at way over the pre craziness prices and more then it should really cost??? Explain and I will listen. Just like my sig says below 8-)

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    I think that making money is fine as long as you dont take advantage of people like cheaper than dirt that was selling pmags last time i looked at $100 each.
    Where they are faily known and they are taking their name and reputation to take advantage of people.
    I have found and still can find pmags at $30 each or a off brand at or around 16 each.

I think making money is great and shouldnt be looked down upon.
    my :twocents:

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    The prices are creeping downward everyday, and you're trying to dump ammo and an AR in the classifieds for peak panic prices from 4-8 weeks ago. I don't want to buy your stuff and hopefully nobody else does either. I won't call you out in the classifieds per the rules, but you frequent this thread and people should know why you're posting about 2-4 Walmart's everyday. If you're not part of the solution...you're part of the problem :noway:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The prices are creeping downward everyday, and you're trying to dump ammo and an AR in the classifieds for peak panic prices from 4-8 weeks ago. I don't want to buy your stuff and hopefully nobody else does either. I won't call you out in the classifieds per the rules, but you frequent this thread and people should know why you're posting about 2-4 Walmart's everyday. If you're not part of the solution...you're part of the problem :noway:

Part of the problem?? I'm confused. If no one is interested in his stuff, then what is the problem? He can ask whatever the hell he wants for an item at any given time. If someone will buy it, then that is the value the market has determined for that item. No one is being forced to buy an AR or ammunition. If they are "peak panic prices" from 4-8 weeks ago then no one will pay it. If they do, that's the value of that item. I truly fail to see where you are coming from. This whole solution/problem business reflects a very elementary way of thinking, but just assuming that's true, if anything he is a part of the solution. He's helping to increase ammunition in circulation, and when price goes up, demand goes down, allowing for an increase in supply, which drives prices down. Sorry that you're all upset that you can't find any ammunition for 20 cents/round, that's life.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I don't want to see about who's ripping who off , or gouging in this section, I just want to see where to get some ammo. I thought that was what this thread was about.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't want to see about who's ripping who off , or gouging in this section, I just want to see where to get some ammo. I thought that was what this thread was about.

Hahaha...The longer you'll here, the more you'll realize what a true miracle it is for an INGO thread to stay on topic. :rofl:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Not sure this really qualifies as a deal, but hey, it's cheaper than people are selling it for in the classifieds. :rolleyes:

AMMOMAN.com. 5.45X39 RUSSIAN FMJ 53 GRAIN

2,160 rds of 5.45x39 for $432 shipped ($216 per can of surplus ammo... the same ammo that used to be $130 per can not that long ago :().

Man, it's tempting and it's not. I hate that I didn't buy more when it was $120-130 (what? like 1 or 2 years ago?). But I'm not sure the price will go back down. This may be the new normal.

I want more, but I don't want to overpay due to panic. This is just really close to AIM prices and AIM sells out quick.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I will still tell anyone and everyone what I see at the Wally's I visit each morning. I am only selling to free up some money for another project? Am I really a bad guy for asking today's price for the ammo? Tell me why I should sell to u at way below today's price and have you r whoever turnaround and resell and you make the profit? Like I said not mad anyone r you say what you want! America wasn't built on people being nice and why should I not be able to make a little extra to fund another gun project at which it will be at way over the pre craziness prices and more then it should really cost??? Explain and I will listen. Just like my sig says below 8-)

I also appreciate the updates, but you should make sure you're being consistent. Such as here:

Engalwood said:
    I stop at 3 Wally's every am bc it's omw to work. Just have to be willing to put forth the effort. Got 8 boxes of .223 brass maxx and one box of .22lr. I will never go straight to Wally n buy n turn around n sell and bend over no effn lube prices.

and this:

Engalwood said:
    +1
    I wish I could post of the idiots that just turn 50 post fresh n post ammo in classifieds at ahole prices and just say r u a idiot? I wish the mods would let some of us police it and knock the crap off here on INGO... Just my 2 cent

I'm of the opinion that you're within your rights to do whatever you want with the ammo you buy, regardless of how or when you bought it. Walmart sold it to you at a price they deemed fair and you can do whatever the heck you want with it, including selling it for what you and another buyer deem fair.

If the buyer doesn't think it's a fair price, they don't have to buy it. It's the free market.

I'm just saying - be consistent ;) It's either OK to resell at a profit or it's not.

And with that, racechase1 is right. I'm contributing to the offtopic thread so we should try and post more ammo stock deals. I'm looking for stuff to post!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I know that Indy Trading Post, at least the day before the 1500, had 7.62x54R.

440 rounds for 90
    880 rounds for 160

Better than anything I could find online by a long shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom