• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Ouch. He certainly had it coming. And while I know writers did it for the "surprise" factor. I can't help but think Sansa was ***** for not telling Jon that the Knights of the Vale were coming to assist. Lots of guys died for her not revealing that little nugget.

but did she know? remember they showed her writing the letter, did she ever get one back?

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I am just sad the giant died. I though he would be more effective in battle. Should have just given him a tree trunk to swing around and he could have broken through the Bolton shield wall.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    but did she know? remember they showed her writing the letter, did she ever get one back?

Yeah, she knew. Littlefinger would have most certainly responded, to save his Sansa. The Vale isn't exactly a quick jog around the corner.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Yeah, she knew. Littlefinger would have most certainly responded, to save his Sansa. The Vale isn't exactly a quick jog around the corner.

The trailer for the next show has Jon and Sansa having moment about trust, so yeah probably reference this nugget, and Jon was the one that got his Army in the spot to be destroyed by being baited into his reckless charge.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The trailer for the next show has Jon and Sansa having moment about trust, so yeah probably reference this nugget, and Jon was the one that got his Army in the spot to be destroyed by being baited into his reckless charge.

True, Jon had a really dumb moment.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    SERPENTINE. SERPENTINE!

4uWiVnA.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    SERPENTINE. SERPENTINE!

4uWiVnA.jpg

Yeah, I didn't understand that, either. Why not just wait until the arrow is loosed, and then stop? Or change directions?

It's like the dumb (usually blonde) woman in the scary movies, who runs in high heels.

(How much must it suck to have been the actor(s) who played Rickon? Your character had zero development, and did absolutely nothing of mention.)

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Ouch. He certainly had it coming. And while I know writers did it for the "surprise" factor. I can't help but think Sansa was ***** for not telling Jon that the Knights of the Vale were coming to assist. Lots of guys died for her not revealing that little nugget.

Remember, Sansa stayed at home and crocheted and practiced curtseys and then she has learned the hardest way about power. I figure she is holding some cards just in case the knowledge gives her an advantage of some type some day. She was a dumb kid, but she has been educated by the Lanasters, Littlefinger, and the Boltons.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Continuity is suffering a bit. Didn't Ramsey mention the starving of the hounds after Sansa already left?

I'm more worried about the lack of response from the family of the previous person Ramsay fed to his hounds. Daughter and heir murdered, and no reaction/response from Walder Frey? Unpossible.

Top Bottom