• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Immigration is good. Vetting your immigrants is vital. People that want to become a part of your nation are welcomed. People that want to invade and replace ought to be turned around and rejected.

I want a better immigration policy in the US. Allow liberal migration for people who want to be Americans, who are compatible with American ideals, who aren't criminals, who have something of benefit to offer The United States. Tell the rest to **** off. Refuges? Fine. I'm not heartless. As long as they actually want to be Americans and be loyal to the US. Why should any country bring in immigrants who hate them? Come here because you want to be one of us, and live here, and abide by our laws and values, not because we give you free ****.

But that concept is anathema to progressives. Fine. Leave.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I want a better immigration policy in the US. Allow liberal migration for people who want to be Americans, who are compatible with American ideals, who aren't criminals, who have something of benefit to offer The United States. Tell the rest to **** off. Refuges? Fine. I'm not heartless. As long as they actually want to be Americans and be loyal to the US. Why should any country bring in immigrants who hate them? Come here because you want to be one of us, and live here, and abide by our laws and values, not because we give you free ****.

Exactly.

Leftists though want to tear down and destroy. They know one way to do that is by doing what they’re doing while the rest of us who are more afraid of being called a racist or bigot or un-Chrisian than by insisting on rule of law cower in the corner.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Wake up. Remember a few years ago Obamas interference in the Jewish elections. He (one world order or whoever controls him) are also working in Europe and every stable democratic type country. This is their MO. Isn’t this identical to George Floyde? Piece of trash gets what they asked for, entire nation erupts over a piece of trash, led by BLM or whatever France’s version is.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I've always said anyone who serves in the United States military 10 years with an honorable discharge should be granted citizenship along with his/her discharge papers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've always said anyone who serves in the United States military 10 years with an honorable discharge should be granted citizenship along with his/her discharge papers.
    I'm not sure I want non-citizens serving in the US military. That feels too much like we're hiring mercenaries. It's a carrot I'm not eager to dangle in front of would-be immigrants.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm not sure I want non-citizens serving in the US military. That feels too much like we're hiring mercenaries. It's a carrot I'm not eager to dangle in front of would-be immigrants.
    They have for years. They serve honorably and don't even get a pat on the back.
    I'm sure many veterans here served beside a non citizen soldier.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wasn’t that the way the French Foreign Legion worked?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They have for years. They serve honorably and don't even get a pat in the back.
    I know. I don't agree with it.

It's a ought vs is thing. We ought not allow foreigners to enter our military service, and we ought not offer things to encourage them to join our military without having better skin in the game than the promise of citizenship at the end. But we do allow foreigners in our military service. And since we do, if they serve with honor, I agree that they've earned the offer of citizenship upon honorable discharge. It's the whole carrot dangling it will become that leaves me sour on it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Lol, WFB will be back tomorrow.
    He-Man 80S GIF (GIF Image)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Can you speak to this? My high school French is a little rusty. Mostly because I took Spanish.

:)

There's no censorship in place and no plan to ban social media.
    In this small clip the French president says he wants social media websites to provide the identity of people who posted threats, or filmed themselves committing illegal acts.

It's all fake news. A fake document was posted a few days ago talking about internet censorship.

Just like in the US, looters are filming themselves vandalizing stores, and posting everything online.
    Trust me the police WANT them to have access to social media and the internet.

They already arrested a bunch of people.

Wasn’t that the way the French Foreign Legion worked?
    It still works like that. After 5 years of service a legionnaire can request the French citizenship, or they can become "French by spilled blood" if they get wounded in combat during heroic actions.

They become legal residents while they serve.
    They also still get to pick a new identify as they join, and they can decide to keep it when they become French.

Top Bottom