• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They have for years. They serve honorably and don't even get a pat on the back.
    I'm sure many veterans here served beside a non citizen soldier.
    I do remember a couple in my squadron when I was young USAF 1-striper KellyinAvon back in the day. I’d have never known it except for a classified briefing one day and folks without a security clearance had to leave.

Coincidentally that was probably my first, “OH WOW THIS **** IS REAL!!” moment at an operational unit.

To the Military BS stories thread!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The crowdfunding for the police officer now reached 1.6 million dollars.

A few left wink politicians are still trying to make it illegal, calling a threat to national security and an incentive for police officers to shoot more citizens.

They have pressed charged against the organizer of the online page.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

A few left wink politicians are still trying to make it illegal, calling a threat to national security and an incentive for police officers to shoot more citizens.

In the States, all the progressive politicians have to do is threaten the fund rasing site with mean words and they fold like a wilted daisy.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Looking at all that is going on and one can plainly see it is a coordinated attack and this is a planned assault on France.
    Is the French communist president behind this to try and become Dictator-in-Chief?
    Why else would he allow this to go on unless it's good for him?
    They’re frozen in political correctness, the same reason they allowed all the insane immigration in the first place.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    In the States, all the progressive politicians have to do is threaten the fund rasing site with mean words and they fold like a wilted daisy.
    Did they have fundraisers for police officers involved in the George Floyd case? I don't remember.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The difference being they shut down Kyle's, but not ones for the criminals.

It's going to be interesting if they close the one going on in France.
    Over 80K people donated I think.

I assume if the officer gets the money there will be more riots.
    Same if he gets out of jail or is not convicted of any wrong doing.

Lots of people will be pissed if they shut it down too ... it could lead to more protests either way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did they have fundraisers for police officers involved in the George Floyd case? I don't remember.
    I’m not sure about gofundme. I think I read that Chavin’s mom set up one using GiveSendGo. I don’t know if gofundme wasn’t used because they woke as ****, or for some other reason.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wait. Which online page? The crowdfunding page? If so, is there actually a law for this that charges can be made against?

This is where both sides of the story need to be heard. Either the kid shot was an innocent boy who borrowed a car that he couldn't have afforded, that he wasn't legal to drive, and totally wasn't trying to run cops over with it when he was shot. Or, he was stopped by police, and hit the accelerator to try to escape, thereby endangering the cops' lives, and so he was shot. Then present the evidence and let people decide. That's how Western liberal democracies handle things like that.

But that's not how the left wing handles things. They're so obsessed with outcomes, there can't be multivariate circumstances that produced the outcome. If a white cop shoots a non-white "victim" the only possible cause is racism. Couldn't be that the person shot was not angelic, and was putting lives in danger.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I’m not sure about gofundme. I think I read that Chavin’s mom set up one using GiveSendGo. I don’t know if gofundme wasn’t used because they woke as ****, or for some other reason.

Wait. Which online page? The crowdfunding page? If so, is there actually a law for this that charges can be made against?

This is where both sides of the story need to be heard. Either the kid shot was an innocent boy who borrowed a car that he couldn't have afforded, that he wasn't legal to drive, and totally wasn't trying to run cops over with it when he was shot. Or, he was stopped by police, and hit the accelerator to try to escape, thereby endangering the cops' lives, and so he was shot. Then present the evidence and let people decide. That's how Western liberal democracies handle things like that.

But that's not how the left wing handles things. They're so obsessed with outcomes, there can't be multivariate circumstances that produced the outcome. If a white cop shoots a non-white "victim" the only possible cause is racism. Couldn't be that the person shot was not angelic, and was putting lives in danger.
    Yes the Gofundme page.
    It was closed yesterday after 1.7 million dollars raised.

Even our prime minister commented that it was not the best idea and it was just dividing people.
    She (our PM) didn't comment on the other crowdfunding for the kid's family (with WAY less money, maybe 80K).

There is a vague law about "menace to public order".
    Pretty much anything can be charged under that if people will riot as a result of somebody's actions.

Like if I raise 1 million dollars with the goal to throw cash at people from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
    I would probably be charged under that law since it would most likely cause a public disturbance.

Another politician (left wing) pressed charges for "fraud attempt" as well.
    Saying that the one wo started the crowdfunding (right wing politician) will keep the money.

It's also illegal to use crowdfunding for legal fees or to pay or fines.
    The officer and his family could use the money for that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Police in Paris deployed groups of highly mobile anti-riot officers on motorbikes.

They travel in group of over 70 officers.

field_media_image-2198013-Capture_decran_2023-03-26_a_11.00.24.png

B9733836397Z.1_20230324182306_000%2BG8KMF9G5D.2-0.jpg

The pilots have white helmets, the officer who dismount have black helmets and small anti-rio shields.

20230406200711-232812.jpg

They are now also followed by firefighters (in red) on bikes to fight car fires.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom