• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k1500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    West Lafayette
    Just saw it. Glad they had Guy on there as an expert.

The reporter did need proper handling instruction even for a fake gun. He was giving the impression that "gun people" would do something like unholster it and set it on the bar.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Just saw it. Glad they had Guy on there as an expert.

The reporter did need proper handling instruction even for a fake gun. He was giving the impression that "gun people" would do something like unholster it and set it on the bar.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.^^^

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I recorded all the gun related segments on the 59 news tonight and can upload them if channel 59 does not. Might get me in trouble with YouTube though.

All in all I thought the the report was positive in nature with a few minor exceptions.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Watching but may end up DVRing it. More than likely they'll wait to show that story at 22:55. Not sure if I'll make it til then, 3:45 comes early!

I'm looking forward to watching it later this morning, before heading out to the NRA convention. 3:15am came early, which is why I didn't stay up to watch it. I'm useless if I don't get around 6 hours sleep...lol!

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    While the script was an informative piece, the video was quite annoying and probably did a lot to scare the public...every other scene was someone racking the slide on a semi-auto. Would have been much better piece with more mom type females spotlighted...would have given a little more credibility when faced with anti-gun crowd.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    While the script was an informative piece, the video was quite annoying and probably did a lot to scare the public...every other scene was someone racking the slide on a semi-auto. Would have been much better piece with more mom type females spotlighted...would have given a little more credibility when faced with anti-gun crowd.

Agree, the cut scenes started to remind me of a bad John Woo film. A bit overdone for effect.

Top Bottom