• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I routinely carry openly and sometimes concealed at the Main Event and BWW in Brownsburg. Everyone including the staff knows this and nobody has a problem with it. Hell, I even got sideswiped by a passing 18-wheeler a couple of weeks ago (only got my side mirror) and told the responding ISP officer I was carrying before I got out of the car. His response was "Don't reach for yours and I won't reach for mine." We all talked it out (trucker, LEO, and me) with me OCing on the shoulder of I-65. I simply have not had ANY problems carrying ANYWHERE yet (other than a snarky comment or look or two.)

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Anyone know what the channel is for Comcast in the Indianapolis area? 59 is something else and 1105 doesn't have news showing at 10pm tonight. Was hoping to record this to see if it was worth watching...
    Not sure if Greenfield and Indy share the same Comcast (XFinity) #'s but on mine it's Ch 11 if regular, or if digital HD it's 1011.

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    Just saw a longer preview of tonight's segment during the 6:00 news. After seeing the interview footage of TF and Guy Relford, it sounds like the story might actually be unbiased and informative. Will find out in a few hours....

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Watching but may end up DVRing it. More than likely they'll wait to show that story at 22:55. Not sure if I'll make it til then, 3:45 comes early!

Top Bottom