Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Haven’t watched faux since the election. Miss Tucker, but Stinchfield is as good. Might watch Tucker’s again after he leaves faux. If you only watch one or two shows on faux, you are still supporting them and approving their actions and they will never change.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Haven’t watched faux since the election. Miss Tucker, but Stinchfield is as good. Might watch Tucker’s again after he leaves faux. If you only watch one or two shows on faux, you are still supporting them and approving their actions and they will never change.

Actually it makes little difference if you watch or don't watch, the question is are you funding them?

If you have cable or one of its cousins, even if you do not watch a channel you fund it.

If you have a cable package that includes Fox, CNN, and or PMSNBC you are funding all of them even if you never watch a minute.

CUT THE CABLE!!! CUT THE FUNDING OF PROPAGANDA...

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Only in a world where Mike Pence, William Barr, and John Bolton are all called RINOs can Fox News be called liberal. :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Only in a world where Mike Pence, William Barr, and John Bolton are all called RINOs can Fox News be called liberal. :rolleyes:
    If skepticism about foreign entanglements, confronting China, America First and taking care of our own become the core tenets of the Republican Party (and arguably, they have) then the case can be made that those who had/have the chance to advance those goals and do not do so are indeed RINOs

Just like many Democrats find the party branding changing underneath their old political identity

Now the choice is either try to take back control or form some kind of centrist party. IMO they will never retake either party so they probably should get with the program or get down to it

You will note that the three you specifically mention have almost nothing in common with regards to political viewpoints. Good luck

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Actually it makes little difference if you watch or don't watch, the question is are you funding them?

If you have cable or one of its cousins, even if you do not watch a channel you fund it.

If you have a cable package that includes Fox, CNN, and or PMSNBC you are funding all of them even if you never watch a minute.

CUT THE CABLE!!! CUT THE FUNDING OF PROPAGANDA...
    I did. No regrets

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If skepticism about foreign entanglements, confronting China, America First and taking care of our own become the core tenets of the Republican Party (and arguably, they have) then the case can be made that those who had/have the chance to advance those goals and do not do so are indeed RINOs...
    So which of those core tenants did Pence and Barr violate to get lumped into the RINO camp? I'd spot you Bolton's deep love of foreign entanglements.

Because, and Ima just spit ballin here, it might appear to some their only real transgression against current Republican orthodoxy was not worshiping at the alter of Trump.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So which of those core tenants did Pence and Barr violate to get lumped into the RINO camp? I'd spot you Bolton's deep love of foreign entanglements.

Because, and Ima just spit ballin here, it might appear to some their only real transgression against current Republican orthodoxy was not worshiping at the alter of Trump.
    Pence was in position to support the disputation of the election results widely seen to be fraudulent. I am not of the belief that he could have changed the trajectory of the certification but he certainly could have supported the questioning of the results instead of supporting them. In my estimation, he chose a future for his political ambitions over taking a long shot at stopping the steal. He was the man on the spot and lost his nerve

Barr was apparently involved in allaying the ire of the electorate by reassuring them that the irregularities of Crossfire Hurricane and the sabotage of the Trump administration as well as the election irregularities were being investigated and folks should await the results of that 'unbiased' investigation. Have you heard anything from or about John Dunham in the last 6 months? Barr was in position to attack the coverup of wrong doing and instead apparently blew smoke. He was the behind the scenes man who either lost his nerve or was a fifth columnist

You can believe what you want, but wondering how you square all the irregularities, power grabs and infringements of rights that have followed the Ides of Trump with what little criticism those events have received from Pence and Barr. I am forced to conclude there are two possible reasons for that

1) Vocal criticism would endanger their place at the trough, and "At this point, what difference would it make"

2) They never believed in MAGA, played their part in the Kabuki and have no objection to the alternative

Edit: I think the disconnect might be you apparently believe it is all and only about 45 and they 'refused to go down with the Trump'

Others, myself included, believe they refused to support liberty and American exceptionalism although the need was clearly visible and had very little to do with Trump. My belief is ANYONE attempting the reforms Trump supported would have been treated exactly the same and to try to blame it on personality is just another distraction

Always waiting to hear who people who share your beliefs think should have been in charge and how they would have answered the desires and concerns of those 75 million voters. People apparently persist in believing Trump WAS the phenomenon rather than the result of it

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I haven't seen much promo for it, but pretty sure Gutfeld was talking about his interview with DJT on tonight's show?

Edit - here it is, a Youtube suggestion...

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I haven't seen much promo for it, but pretty sure Gutfeld was talking about his interview with DJT on tonight's show?

Edit - here it is, a Youtube suggestion...

So youtube removes a video because it includes Trump, but still has videos of the Taliban up. If they think Trump is more dangerous than the Taliban, where do their real loyalties lie?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So youtube removes a video because it includes Trump, but still has videos of the Taliban up. If they think Trump is more dangerous than the Taliban, where do their real loyalties lie?
    That was a live link, while the show was on. The user might have removed it?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Top Bottom