Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rumble is better. I have been trying to get rid of as much Google as I can.
    Good for you! The Google needs all the competition it can get.

My single visit to Rumble was to watch a video. Then attempting to embed the video here on INGO was unsuccessful.

I'll try embedding again, the next time I'm linked to a Rumble video. You guys should too. Embedding is as important as visiting the site itself. That's what sells it.

That is why you see YouTube vids embedding in sites all over the web.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Good for you! The Google needs all the competition it can get.

My single visit to Rumble was to watch a video. Then attempting to embed the video here on INGO was unsuccessful.

I'll try embedding again, the next time I'm linked to a Rumble video. You guys should too. Embedding is as important as visiting the site itself. That's what sells it.

That is why you see YouTube vids embedding in sites all over the web.
    I don't know that embedding works for them. Possibly because it is not an approved media site. I have posted links to videos there. The new software here is a lot better for showing what a link is, which helps.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't know that embedding works for them. Possibly because it is not an approved media site. I have posted links to videos there. The new software here is a lot better for showing what a link is, which helps.

Could be, I'm just not smart enough to figure it out? I tried three ways to embed that video and all that shows are links.

Either Rumble needs to figure this out or educate us dummies how to do it. Embedding is important.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Please show your post where you condemned the Obama amnesty executive orders?
    Well, Obama admitted he didn't have the authority to implement DACA, before he did it later anyway

So, that's different

You can overstep your constitutional authority without meaningful pushback by the left/media complex as long as the end result is approved or seen as virtuous or harmful to the part of America the left does not value

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Might be worth a look?...

Bongino took Gutfeld's spot on Saturday nights also. I missed it, but it might be a possibilty also?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I MIGHT believe that Fox is trending back towards its roots when the make Wallace walk the plank. That PoS is in way too prominent a position right now
    Same here. I stopped watching Thursday after the election after being a loyal FNC viewer since 1996. I'm sure Roger Ailes is spinning in his grave. I thought when we lost Charles Krauthammer and then Rush it would get bad but this is stupidity. Whomever thought up these changes should be fired. And screw TDS FNC Board Member Paul Ryan. F him.

They get rid of Chris Wallace, I'll consider tuning back in... Until then, F-FNC. I've been getting my news just fine from Sky News Aus on YT.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The only station to turn down ads for an election audit summit online was FOX news.

It would probably violate their agreement with TPTB to have anything discussing the stolen election they were in on...

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    So sad when the Australians offer better and more honest news coverage then Faux news.

I still get news from American Family Radio / American Family Association. and Newsmax too.

Dinesh D'souza does a great job of getting it right too.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Top Bottom