Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Meh. I was really hoping Wallace was one who had quit when I read two fake conservatives were leaving Fox because of Patriot Purge

Smart money says Hayes and Goldberg already have their seat at the next trough lined up. When will we learn to stop trusting traitors and turncoats

Wallace needs to questioned about the frequency

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The opinion people having opposite opinions from me, fine. But if they can't tolerate Carlson's opinions, then they should leave.
    I was more bothered by comments of FNC "news people" during the election saying that the Trump campaign was lying about this or that. That wasn't their job.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The Saturday/Sunday 5:00 show has gotten to be a regular watch for me. I'm especially impressed by "Barbie Doll" Abby Hornacek.

1639347600275.png

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just don‘t get that for all the documentation of the BS that is FOX news now, good folks still trust them and post their content…

I don't think it hurts to sift. There are certainly anchors that I just won't watch on FNC. Especially the nevertrumpers and "capitol riot" flag wavers.

I like Newsmax and OANN. The problem is that nearly every time I tune into them, the info is yesterday's news from Fox or some regurgitated old argument. I'd probably like them a whole lot more, if I'd just turn off fox. Wouldn't know I was listening to yesterday's news?

I do like Spicer and Company. Shawn and Lindsay seem on their game.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think it hurts to sift. There are certainly anchors that I just won't watch on FNC. Especially the nevertrumpers and "capitol riot" flag wavers.

I like Newsmax and OANN. The problem is that nearly every time I tune into them, the info is yesterday's news from Fox or some regurgitated old argument. I probably like them a whole lot more, if I'd just turn off fox. Wouldn't know I was listening to yesterday's news?

I do like Spicer and Company. Shawn and Lindsay seem on their game.
    I just gave up on TV news…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just don‘t get that for all the documentation of the BS that is FOX news now, good folks still trust them and post their content…
    If we shouldn't just ignore something like GWP for printing utter ******** on occasion, why should we stop watching Fox? Everyone prints ********. Sometimes they print stuff that's actually true. Even CNN occasionally gets something right. Not all that often, and pretty much never on their opinion shows. But they do print some stuff that is occasionally true.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Now to get rid of Baier and Wallace... :bacondance:

1639411720460.jpeg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If we shouldn't just ignore something like GWP for printing utter ******** on occasion, why should we stop watching Fox? Everyone prints ********. Sometimes they print stuff that's actually true. Even CNN occasionally gets something right. Not all that often, and pretty much never on their opinion shows. But they do print some stuff that is occasionally true.
    This thread is more about exposing them because so many believe them hook line and sinker…

Top Bottom