Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This thread is more about exposing them because so many believe them hook line and sinker…

Yet strangely, most of the posts are about FNC rather than links to stories from the "better" news sources. :scratch:

I for one am happy to look at alternative examples, but seeing them is rare at best.

In the meantime, FNC is improving their lineup, getting rid of the nevertrumpers. It appears as though they are addressing their audience's concerns? :dunno:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yet strangely, most of the posts are about FNC rather than links to stories from the "better" news sources. :scratch:

I for one am happy to look at alternative examples, but seeing them is rare at best.

In the meantime, FNC is improving their lineup, getting rid of the nevertrumpers... :dunno:
    But at the end of the day the owner is using the profits from conservatives to promote what conservatives are against.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Alright then, go ahead and post your current links to that.

James Murdoch, an heir to the Fox News fortune, spent $20 million opposing Donald Trump's 2020 reelection while funneling another $100 million through a nonprofit to support leftwing political groups, according to a new report.

James and his wife, Kathryn Murdoch, have largely backed Democrats or liberal, nonpartisan causes, according to CNBC, which found the large contribution while reviewing the 2019 tax return documents of Quadrivium, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit the couple control. Quadrivium was founded in 2014.

It has been widely known that the young Murdochs backed President Joe Biden's candidacy, but the $100 million for Democrats and other PACs was not well publicized, having been funneled through Quadrivium, CNBC reported.

The Murdoch family is worth $22 billion, according to Forbes.

The family controls Fox Corp and News Corp. James' brother, Lachlan Murdoch, is CEO of Fox, the parent to Fox News.

While James' father, 90-year-old billionaire Rupert Murdoch, and brother, Lachlan, are considered staunch Republicans, James has made known to associates that upon his father’s passing he and his more liberal sisters will control the family trust, and thereby Fox News.

Earlier this year, the Financial Times reported that upon gaining control, James and his sisters do not plan on selling Fox News, but will reshape it into an establishment media outlet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This thread is more about exposing them because so many believe them hook line and sinker…
    Aren’t they all exposed at this point? All the corporate media falls into the same category. Not trustworthy. But, sometimes any of them might report something true, and if so, people should feel free to post it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Aren’t they all exposed at this point? All the corporate media falls into the same category. Not trustworthy. But, sometimes any of them might report something true, and if so, people should feel free to post it.

I have a particular dislike for FOX simply because they are a wolf in sheeps clothing. CNN doesn’t try to fool anyone into thinking the are conservatives…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a particular dislike for FOX simply because they are a wolf in sheeps clothing. CNN doesn’t try to fool anyone into thinking the are conservatives…
    Fox is just a source. I don’t credit them with being any different than any of the other corporate media. They’re a wolf in wolves’ clothing. If they’re ideologically different, it’s that they’re ideologically chamber-o-commerce cronies. As so by that we know they’re lying ********ers. They just lie to serve a different master-baiter.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fox is just a source. I don’t credit them with being any different than any of the other corporate media. They’re a wolf in wolves’ clothing. If they’re ideologically different, it’s that they’re ideologically chamber-o-commerce cronies. As so by that we know they’re lying ********ers. They just lie to serve a different master-baiter.
    How about I fix my comments by saying the way they market themselves leads conservatives to believe they are something they are not.

I also do not believe they are different than any other corporate media.

They are ideologically neo-cons profiting from war.

(This is not to say that there are no good voices on the channel. But I do suspect that many of the so called good voices are actors.)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Fox News said goodbye to Chris Wallace, I joked few days ago on FB that he will probably go over to CNN now since he always was a liberal. Well saw the news and guess where Wallace went.....yup...CNN. Good place for him. Why anyone at FOX thought he wasn't bias or a hardcore liberal I'll never know, but thats why he was there. I can't believe they haven't got rid of Tucker and others.....I imagine that day will come and Juan Williams will have his own show on FOX to compete with CNN....hopefully some Billionaire will get a legit news network by then.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fox News said goodbye to Chris Wallace, I joked few days ago on FB that he will probably go over to CNN now since he always was a liberal. Well saw the news and guess where Wallace went.....yup...CNN. Good place for him. Why anyone at FOX thought he wasn't bias or a hardcore liberal I'll never know, but thats why he was there. I can't believe they haven't got rid of Tucker and others.....I imagine that day will come and Juan Williams will have his own show on FOX to compete with CNN....hopefully some Billionaire will get a legit news network by then.
    Did you miss post 784?

While James' father, 90-year-old billionaire Rupert Murdoch, and brother, Lachlan, are considered staunch Republicans, James has made known to associates that upon his father’s passing he and his more liberal sisters will control the family trust, and thereby Fox News.

Earlier this year, the Financial Times reported that upon gaining control, James and his sisters do not plan on selling Fox News, but will reshape it into an establishment media outlet.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    On his show last night, Gutfeld had some interesting commentary on Chris Wallace moving to CNN. He is obviously not a fan of Wallace, like the rest of us. I have yet to find any youtube clips of it.

Youtube doesn't much like FNC anymore either. That tells you a little something , eh?

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Did you miss post 784?

Ya I knew all that. Whats any of that to do with my post? Mordoch is a liberal in my book, FOX is being controlled by liberals.....they only allow the conservative side for $$$ profits, and its only going to get worse and become more liberal.....thus the need for a Billionaire to create a new network thats legit.....but I repeat myself.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Top Bottom