Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's really more like plausible deniability. Several Trump surrogates were tweeting and talking about January 6th for a month and a half to two months before it happened Stirring up stuff and trying to get people to come and take action. So when Trump shows up and makes his speech He doesn't really have to do anything other than make it sound Like he's on their side after all he was going to March with Them right?
    So we're gonna convict him based on what you think he thought? Because he sure as hell didn't say anything but peaceful and last I checked Trump wasn't controlling what anyone else was tweeting. I know some have a difficult time with individual responsibility for one's actions but give me a break.

And you talk **** about conspiracy theories. :nuts::rolleyes:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...the difference I see between myself and the vocal majority is I am willing to believe a lot more is possible...
    giphy.gif

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So we're gonna convict him based on what you think he thought? Because he sure as hell didn't say anything but peaceful and last I checked Trump wasn't controlling what anyone else was tweeting. I know some have a difficult time with individual responsibility for one's actions but give me a break.

And you talk **** about conspiracy theories. :nuts::rolleyes:
    Yeah. Thats exactly what I said...convict him!

Well maybe not....

Which is exactly why the vocal majority is reminiscent of a two year old throwing a temper tantrum.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    But does it not tell us something important about you when you profess to believe 'something more is possible' beyond the established facts when such can be used as an indictment of Trump but you are unable to believe that 'something more is possible' beyond the established facts when it comes to whether to believe the election of Biden was free from fraud.

It certainly seems like you decide ideologically what you want to believe, and then move the 'something more is possible' slider in the way that supports your preconceived viewpoint
    When you ever get around to actually responding to what I say, then perhaps you'll make a point worth discussing.

Not once have I said the election of Biden was free from fraud. With phylo and you posting things I didn't say as if I said them it's no wonder I take little of what is posted here by either of you super seriously....and save the electrons....I am pretty sure that's a mutual position

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Gotta say that FNC putting two hours of Harris Faulkner on from 11:00-1:00 every weekday is a very smart move.

At least they recognize a real conservative leaning journalist in Harris.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Gotta say that FNC putting two hours of Harris Faulkner on from 11:00-1:00 every weekday is a very smart move.

Ya, but Chris Wallace needs to be booted to the curb, he's becoming as bad as Shepard Smith was.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I don't believe she is a "conservative leaning journalist"

Fool me once your fault, twice is mine. Been suckerd by FOX way too much to fall for it again. Had them pretend to be one thing while auditioning for the big MSM money...

P.S. Never watched HF, just won't get fooled again...

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't believe she is a "conservative leaning journalist"

Fool me once your fault, twice is mine. Been suckerd by FOX way too much to fall for it again. Had them pretend to be one thing while auditioning for the big MSM money...

P.S. Never watched HF, just won't get fooled again...
    Harris Faulkner has been Fox long enough for people to know and realize that she is a conservative, and is not afraid to dispute people.

She's a military brat that was born on a base and her father was a Army aviator that served 3 tours in Vietnam.

She is a force on the Five and her new show "The Faulkner Focus"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When you ever get around to actually responding to what I say, then perhaps you'll make a point worth discussing.

Not once have I said the election of Biden was free from fraud. With phylo and you posting things I didn't say as if I said them it's no wonder I take little of what is posted here by either of you super seriously....and save the electrons....I am pretty sure that's a mutual position
    You (and Kut) could always try saying exactly what you mean. If people always misunderstand you, it seems there are two possibilities - one of which you refuse to consider

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You (and Kut) could always try saying exactly what you mean. If people always misunderstand you, it seems there are two possibilities - one of which you refuse to consider
    I could say exactly what I mean (and have), and you could still twist it to what you want (and do). It's plain and simple. You said something that was untrue, that i have not said and in fact have said the opposite of but you have and will continue to deny that fact because it doesn't fit your narrative, a possibility you continue to refuse.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yeah. News ain't news unless it tells us what we want to hear.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What is the difference? Because a Fox lets a couple of folks you like speak that makes them better than the others? They are all the same...
    That is the same as saying the dems and republicans are all the same. :rolleyes:

You are not paying close enough attention and speaking in uninformed/incorrect generalities.

:twocents:

Top Bottom