Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Factually correct and accurate? Why, because they tell you what you want to hear?

How much time do you spend deciding that the ones you don’t like are wrong? How much time do you spend deciding the ones you like are right? More than the time it takes to think it?

I get knowing when they’re wrong about stuff. Most mainstream sources do present the news with an agenda. When you see rioters livestreaming from their own perspective, which is obviously not peaceful, and then the media presents it as no big deal, you know they’re lying. Okay, so what about where you get your news from? Newsmax, oann, Epoch Times, Gatway Pundit, whatever. How do you know they’re not agenda driven and just feeding you bull**** for the same reason the others do?

Will you stop pretending the media is giving news? My god you are frustrating me, because I really respect you and you thinking ability. We are in a truth war right now, that is why the purge is happening on social media. The old rules are dead, the centrist approach you have used your whole life is dead. It is all propaganda or misinformation designed to divide us.

Here are a few facts.

The major media all were part of Chinese paid for and influence junkets as reported in federal disclosures. They are compromised .

They out and said they were controlling election coverage. They are compromised.

Journalists individually were on journalist private website colluding to control news. They are compromised.

Why do you pretend anything they say is true? Conversely in the information war there will need to be narratives to sustain the people fighting back. Folks nit picking are not getting us back to a free and open society...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Will you stop pretending the media is giving news? My god you are frustrating me, because I really respect you and you thinking ability. We are in a truth war right now, that is why the purge is happening on social media. The old rules are dead, the centrist approach you have used your whole life is dead. It is all propaganda or misinformation designed to divide us.

Here are a few facts.

The major media all were part of Chinese paid for and influence junkets as reported in federal disclosures. They are compromised .

They out and said they were controlling election coverage. They are compromised.

Journalists individually were on journalist private website colluding to control news. They are compromised.

Why do you pretend anything they say is true? Conversely in the information war there will need to be narratives to sustain the people fighting back. Folks nit picking are not getting us back to a free and open society...
    Why do you think I don't fact check them? My question was more about why do you think your sources are telling you the truth, and how long do you spend fact checking them? You assert some things with utter confidence.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Factually correct and accurate? Why, because they tell you what you want to hear?

How much time do you spend deciding that the ones you don’t like are wrong? How much time do you spend deciding the ones you like are right? More than the time it takes to think it?

I get knowing when they’re wrong about stuff. Most mainstream sources do present the news with an agenda. When you see rioters livestreaming from their own perspective, which is obviously not peaceful, and then the media presents it as no big deal, you know they’re lying. Okay, so what about where you get your news from? Newsmax, oann, Epoch Times, Gatway Pundit, whatever. How do you know they’re not agenda driven and just feeding you bull**** for the same reason the others do?
    Because I'm not a idiot, lemming or wear blinders. I'm not afraid to dig around and do a little fact checking myself.

Heck sometimes I think if I was still delivering beer I'd believe the drunk wino begging for a free beer before CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and others spewing the :poop: that they do.
    And that's pretty bad, because the drunk wino's can come up with some really creative :poop:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why do you think I don't fact check them? My question was more about why do you think your sources are telling you the truth, and how long do you spend fact checking them? You assert some things with utter confidence.

I don't believe any sources are pure truth teller, that is a fact. But it is also a fact the traditional media is compromised and are a poor fact check source. It is futile to fact check in the propaganda war we are in, there is no source to believe...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't believe any sources are pure truth teller, that is a fact. But it is also a fact the traditional media is compromised and are a poor fact check source. It is futile to fact check in the propaganda war we are in, there is no source to believe...
    So then what is your source of confidence that everyone who doesn’t believe what you believe is wrong, “sheep”, “asleep”, whatever?

I’m willing to go as far as saying that the things you believe are possible. That they could be true. But I would not confidently say they are true.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So then what is your source of confidence that everyone who doesn’t believe what you believe is wrong, “sheep”, “asleep”, whatever?

I’m willing to go as far as saying that the things you believe are possible. That they could be true. But I would not confidently say they are true.

At some point jamil, one has to look into themselves and what they have learned combined with what they can see as certain, to reach their own conclusion. The benefit you and I as seasond individuals, and many here, have is we lived with an open truthful press, we know what that looks like, we have been through many elections we know what that looks like.

We have a discernment others do not have. Today, we must use that discernment to find the truth as there is no source to present it to us...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At some point jamil, one has to look into themselves and what they have learned combined with what they can see as certain, to reach their own conclusion. The benefit you and I as seasond individuals, and many here, have is we lived with an open truthful press, we know what that looks like, we have been through many elections we know what that looks like.

We have a discernment others do not have. Today, we must use that discernment to find the truth as there is no source to present it to us...
    Sure. But information without confirmation is not fact. When we believe what we want to be the truth, that’s faith. I nust don’t believe things based on gut or faith. Intuition plays an important role in navigating uncertainties. But I think belief is too powerful to use intuition as a primary basis for it. Intuition is often wrong. Given the power of belief, if I’m going to believe something, I should care more that it’s the right thing, than it’s the thing I want to believe. Because what I want to be real has zero impact on what is actually real. Belief has consequences.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Looks like it will take them a little more pain to get to learning their audience? Don't they know that Baier, Perino, Cavuto and Roberts should be working for other networks?

New Weekday Daytime & Early Prime Line-Up:

9-11 AM/ET – America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer & Dana Perino
    11 AM/ET – The Faulkner Focus
    12-1 PM/ET – Outnumbered
    1-3 PM/ET – America Reports with John Roberts & Sandra Smith
    3-4 PM/ET – The Story with Martha MacCallum
    4-5 PM/ET – Your World with Neil Cavuto
    5-6 PM/ET – The Five
    6-7 PM/ET – Special Report with Bret Baier

7-8 PM/ET – FOX News Primetime

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't know how FNC will ever make it back with Chris Wallace's TDS in the forefront on Fox News Sunday and as a "news" commentator. Do they think their audience forgets?

Rand Paul holds his own against the smarmy TDS of Wallace today...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know how FNC will ever make it back with Chris Wallace's TDS in the forefront on Fox News Sunday and as a "news" commentator. Do they think their audience forgets?

Rand Paul holds his own against the smarmy TDS of Wallace today...

It’s clear to me that most of the instigation and radicalization happened on right wing social media platforms and even mainstream ones. I read Trumps entire speech word for word. The only way you get instigation out of that is if the media tells you it was instigation and then they play selective clips.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hard to fight lawsuits when you have the TDS reported as news by those on the network like Wallace.

Fox Business was about all the continual conservative part the network had. How soon will it be scuttled?

Top Bottom