• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    At this point I don't think Dem/Rep rhetoric is important or helpful.

You are either here to defend America, for better or worse at this point, or you are here to overthrow what we've built.

I know where I stand. And I know where my neighbors stand.

We can work on reform when this is over.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    At this point I don't think Dem/Rep rhetoric is important or helpful.

You are either here to defend America, for better or worse at this point, or you are here to overthrow what we've built.

You can't really ignore what side of the isle has been promoting this ideology, and who is running the places where this has gotten out of control.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    This is George Floyd's rap sheet from Texas. This is to show what the media won't show you. Before any panties get bunched this in no way justifies what the police did that killed him. Just showing how the media incites more rioting by what they publish and what they don't and how they portray people to suit their agenda.

Six felonies, including the last one - aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon where George Floyd and others forced their way into a woman's home with guns and pistol whipped her while searching for stuff to steal, reportedly looking for drugs and money. He was charged, found guilty, sentenced and did 5 years. He had previously done jail time of 30 days, 8 months and 10 months for assorted drugs and robberies. He got out in 2014 and moved to the Minneapolis area.

09vKCYE.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george-floyd-had-violent-criminal-history-minneapolis-union-chief/

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2020/05/gentle-giant-turns-out-to-be-ex-con.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

so this piece of **** was worth tearing the **** out of the country?????

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    At this point I don't think Dem/Rep rhetoric is important or helpful..
    It is both critical and necessary to see things clearly.

Agreed. It is America vs multiple Democrat constituencies at this point.

It will take decades to undo what is happening this week. Dozens of American cities will seriously decline due to what is happening here.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It is both critical and necessary to see things clearly.
    Agreed. It is America vs multiple Democrat constituencies at this point.
    It will take decades to undo what is happening this week. Dozens of American cities will seriously decline due to what is happening here.

He'll eventually learn, once his neighborhood has turned into Somalia.
    It's just sad it'll take that before he understands what his party is doing to America.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Only a matter of time until some foreign powers capitalize on it and start sending material aid to these people.
    And you'd have to be pretty naive to think they aren't behind it in some degree already.

Welcome to proxy warfare on US streets.

I’ve been holding on to this for a little bit, it was going to be it’s own thread, but it shoehorns nicely here:

:::Fifth Generation Warfare (5GW) has entered the game:::

Forth Generation Warfare (4GW) has become familiar to many over the past 2 decades with the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other places abroad, 4GW is the classic example of what we often think of as "Guerrilla warfare". This is characterized by decentralized factions or "Actors", with blurry lines between combatants and non-combatants, very few if any significant head to head actions against opposing forces. Think of many small fights verse large battles. IED's, ambushes, small raids etc.

Fifth Generation Warfare (5GW) is a propaganda and information warfare to accomplish strategic, operational, and tactical objectives, without measurable damage that the target can identify. Importantly in 5GW the target may not even know it has been attacked, thus the target has already lost that battle. This is accomplished by manipulating the population into taking action. This is easily achieved in our modern world with the massive emergence of social media and other information technologies. By controlling the algorithms of what information people see you can in a sense control their thoughts and actions. A perfect example of the use of 5GW was a little thing that came to be known as "The Arab Spring", western intelligence used 5GW to orchestrate a series of anti-government protests, uprisings, and armed rebellions that spread across much of the Arab world in the early 2010. This was done without even having our own boots on the ground.

5GW does need some conditions to be in place in order for it to work: (We currently meet all four conditions)
    1. Media connected population.
    2. Bad economy!
    3. Frustration of the population
    4. Polarization either political or tribal.

I have no doubt that 3rd party actors are at play here, so yes boys and girls we are at war. But it isn't a war like any of you have ever seen.

https://digital.sandiego.edu/cgi/vie...93&context=ilj

[FONT=&amp]III. FIFTH-GENERATION WARFARE (5GW): A BATTLE OF PERCEPTIONS A more thorough understanding by Slog defines 5GW as the secret deliberative manipulation of actors, networks, institutions, states or any[0GW, 1GW] 2GW/3GW/4GW forces to achieve a goal or set of goals across a combination of socioeconomic and political domains while attempting to avoid or minimize the retaliatory offensive or defensive actions/reactions of 2GW, 3GW,4GW powered actors, networks, institutions, and/ or states.2045GW is the battle of perceptions and information. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]It goes on from there and has some great information such as.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]In this battle of the minds, a cyberwar is taking place, turning ordinary people into insurgents against their own governments through propaganda and misinformation. This tactic creates leaderless resilience comprised of a phantom cell structurewithout any headquarters or hierarchical orders; where people within the movement have the same general outlook, the same philosophy, and where they react similarly and target perceived tyrannical state governments.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You can't really ignore what side of the isle has been promoting this ideology, and who is running the places where this has gotten out of control.

Yeah, I can ignore it. For now. If he's standing next to me or protecting my 180, do you think I care what church he belongs to or what he thought about Nixon in Cambodia? That's for armchair warriors.

You gotta take the leap, bro. He's either a defender or an anarchist. Other distinctions don't matter to me right now. I don't think they should.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, I can ignore it. For now. If he's standing next to me or protecting my 180, do you think I care what church he belongs to or what he thought about Nixon in Cambodia? That's for armchair warriors.

You gotta take the leap, bro. He's either a defender or an anarchist. Other distinctions don't matter to me right now. I don't think they should.

That person may have your back, for that brief encounter, but if their sympathies prioritize sometime against your interests, you will be outed and you will be targeted. The only loyalty is to the ideology and actions that further the ideology. Even if you are onboard with the entire platform, to the most radical extents, they will take a step an inch over the line you are comfortable with, and when you refuse to follow, they will call you a nazi and treat you as one.

So yes, you should care about what ideology he is subscribing to. Your survival might depend on it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Right now it's anarchy and Russian influence.

You don't debate with anarchists. You take a lesson from the Israeli's and that's about as far as I can push my thoughts forward without getting CM upset.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom