• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Right now it's anarchy and Russian influence.

You don't debate with anarchists. You take a lesson from the Israeli's and that's about as far as I can push my thoughts forward without getting CM upset.

I would be highly surprised if it was russians.
    Most likely it's chinese, who have been massively ramping up their cyber attacks against the US, massively ramping up military hostility against the US, forcing CCP sympathizing on US news media and corporations who seek to operate in their country, and trying to blame us for covid.

Have people forgotten what covid did to the US, and where it came from?

P.S. They've long made fun of the white liberals in the US, considering them tools. They even have a slur for them, Baizuo.
    They know all the racially charged nonsense in this country would be incredibly easy to manipulate.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Right now it's anarchy and Russian influence.

You don't debate with anarchists. You take a lesson from the Israeli's and that's about as far as I can push my thoughts forward without getting CM upset.

You have been backing the dumocraps. This is their attempt at a coup. What side are you on?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Most likely it's chinese, who have been massively ramping up their cyber attacks against the US, massively ramping up military hostility against the US, forcing CCP sympathizing on US news media and corporations who seek to operate in their country, and trying to blame us for covid.

Have people forgotten what covid did to the US, and where it came from?

P.S. They've long made fun of the white liberals in the US, considering them tools. They even have a slur for them, Baizuo.
    They know all the racially charged nonsense in this country would be incredibly easy to manipulate.

No and I will never forget how it has been used as a political dress rehearsal either.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Anarchy has won in MN.

Ys0QKbT.png

Source

That is probably a bit of wishful thinking. No official action has been taken yet. The Minneapolis city council is scheduled to meet tomorrow to discuss first steps towards "reforms".

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-city-council-to-vote-on-first-changes-to-police/571032682/

ETA: Minneapolis city county president Lisa Bender is the white lady in the center.

ows_157608084327843.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have No doubts about it now, I firmly think this is now a controlled coup.

Just look at all of the news and social media feeds that almost simultaneously called to defund the police. This is orchestrated and is he desire is continued chaos.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

I read a lot of the comments on WaPo. I get a sense that there is a concerted effort by Russia to continue to destabilize the USA to reduce our influence outside our borders and to sew as much disunity as possible within the USA. While the Chinese might agree with the goals, they haven't been Cold War participants and lack the history, Western influence and experience. China is an economic enemy first. Russia has always been jealous of the West and is it's spiritual enemy.

For what it's worth:

The imminent disintegration of United States is a widespread belief in Russia. According to the theory, the United States is torn by deep controversies in politics, economy, ethnic relations and overall society. This theory gained high popularity after the 2012 state petitions for secession.

Popular political scientist and ex-KGB officer Igor Panarin (rus: Игорь Панарин), since 1998, has claimed that the United States will soon cease to exist. In 2009, he published a book The Crash of the Dollar and the Disintegration of the USA (rus: Крах доллара и распад США) In the book, he also claims that by the time the US falls apart, Russia will regain its former world stance and reintegrate former Soviet states under its rule, on the basis of Eurasian Union.
    A member of the Federal Council of Party Action, political activist and journalist Maxim Kalashnikov (rus: Максим Калашников) claims that the United States will split into four to six independent countries.[55]
    Prominent believers:

Chairman of Printed Media Distribution Association Board, Alexander Oskin (rus: Александр Оськин),is convinced that the collapse and dissolution of the United States is imminent. He believes that the US is suffering from tremendous tensions between, whites and nonwhites, rich and poor, Christians and Muslims, etc. In addition, outrageous suppression and violation of human rights by the US government will eventually strengthen secessionist processes that will shatter the United States into pieces.[56]
    A journalist of Ren-TV, Igor Prokopenko (rus: Игорь Прокопенко), in his television program Military Secret (rus: - Военная Тайна), claimed that the US is suffering from tremendous amount of social, ethnic and other tensions. According to Prokopenko, its Asian and Mexican populations grew well over 20-30% and that those racial and ethnic groups would demand secession, which will eventually result in collapse and disintegration of the United States. He showcases former Texas governor Rick Perry's secessionist speech of 2009.[57]

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    What are they going to call the guilt some.folks will have, when things totally go to hell just like we warned em?

Coworkers, neighbors, even some family members.

When its all gone.........i really dont want an apology from them or any " you were right".

Too friggin late.

Already got some of that BS years ago and after their crash n burn they cried on my shoulder.......asked where they went wrong.

Still democrats.....I walked away.

They know.

They knew way before.

They just wanted to play it easy, lower stress, be eveybodys friend.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Every couple of years there is a high profile white cop killing a black person. Most with some disagreement if it was justified or not. This one doesn't seem like there is much disagreement that it was wrong. In the other ones you would see some rioting in a couple places, mainly in the orgin of the incident. I don't understand why this time there is so much violence even in suburbs especially when the cop has been charged. Why has the response to this one so much worse? What am I missing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I read a lot of the comments on WaPo. I get a sense that there is a concerted effort by Russia to continue to destabilize the USA to reduce our influence outside our borders and to sew as much disunity as possible within the USA. While the Chinese might agree with the goals, they haven't been Cold War participants and lack the history, Western influence and experience. China is an economic enemy first. Russia has always been jealous of the West and is it's spiritual enemy.

For what it's worth:

No disrespect, but you should question your views of the situation.

I know living through the cold war has to have a tremendous impact on how you see the world today, but I think that is blinding you to a gigantic threat to the US's continued existence.

I spend a lot of time on a more seedy side of the internet, seeing the front lines of some of this conflict. China's objectives go much further than you realize. Yes, it is ultimately for economic reasons, but the US's existence is a hurdle.
    They've been working to get the US disconnected with Europe for awhile, and to destabilize the country to attempt to alienate our allies from us. They want to be the new global super power, to secure their global economic dominance.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Every couple of years there is a high profile white cop killing a black person. Most with some disagreement if it was justified or not. This one doesn't seem like there is much disagreement that it was wrong. In the other ones you would see some rioting in a couple places, mainly in the orgin of the incident. I don't understand why this time there is so much violence even in suburbs especially when the cop has been charged. Why has the response to this one so much worse? What am I missing.

This is a highly coordinated attack on our social system, née a coup, that had been planned for years. It was just waiting for the right spark.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Tombs:

I think we agree on China's objective to be the dominant trade power in the World within a few decades. I don't doubt that whatsoever.

But, the US has become more of an agricultural resource and service economy. Those two areas would seem to fit quite well into China's resource requirements. And we can't forget that US consumption makes us a market to nurture, not destroy.

We have never exited the Cold War. It's taken on a new set of clothes, but Russia is jealous of the West and it's spiritual heart is in the West. Not the East. It has been that way for a couple of centuries.

Russia will do it's best to discredit the USA in any way possible.

Unfortunately, we may both be correct to some degree giving us a decided disadvantage.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Tombs:

I think we agree on China's objective to be the dominant trade power in the World within a few decades. I don't doubt that whatsoever.

But, the US has become more of an agricultural resource and service economy. Those two areas would seem to fit quite well into China's resource requirements. And we can't forget that US consumption makes us a market to nurture, not destroy.

We have never exited the Cold War. It's taken on a new set of clothes, but Russia is jealous of the West and it's spiritual heart is in the West. Not the East. It has been that way for a couple of centuries.

Russia will do it's best to discredit the USA in any way possible.

Unfortunately, we may both be correct to some degree giving us a decided disadvantage.

I personally don't think Russia cares that much about destroying the US, who is going to provide the necessary bad guy to keep their country running if the US is no longer a threat? I think their involvement is more in our foreign affairs, trying to ally with various middle eastern countries in ways to fight back against the west and the saudis for gazprom.

Not to mention, russia does not have the military power to do much of anything to the US if things got bad. They went all in on a defensive military force, and have lost the ability to project power. China actually does and is massively expanding its capabilities on a daily basis. Not to mention all of the defense contractors in the US who just went to prison for selling our military secrets to China.

There's bad things brewing in the far east, and I wish more Americans would start to investigate for themselves.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    I personally don't think Russia cares that much about destroying the US, who is going to provide the necessary bad guy to keep their country running if the US is no longer a threat? I think their involvement is more in our foreign affairs, trying to ally with various middle eastern countries in ways to fight back against the west and the saudis for gazprom.

Not to mention, russia does not have the military power to do much of anything to the US if things got bad. They went all in on a defensive military force, and have lost the ability to project power. China actually does and is massively expanding its capabilities on a daily basis. Not to mention all of the defense contractors in the US who just went to prison for selling our military secrets to China.

There's bad things brewing in the far east, and I wish more Americans would start to investigate for themselves.
    Russians are a red herring

Just to quote Scooby doo

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom