Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    20200604-144905.jpg

Where's the outrage at the 13 people killed by riots (as of yesterday)?
    Where's the outrage over David Dorn?

Don't under-estimate the seriousness of George Floyd's death by cop. This is as bad as it has ever been in this country because of the video. This isn't going away.

That, of course has nothing to do with anarchy, arson and theft. Looters and arsonists should be shot on sight.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Please Don’t Go!

Some mayors are in damage control trying to keep retailers from pulling out of their cities due to damage/losses from "peaceful and nonviolent protests".
    I know- how about eliminating your police force. That should encourage people/organizations with valuable assets to stay...

What is a “food desert”? A food desert is an area where crime, shoplifting and, as here, looting and arson have made it unprofitable to operate a grocery store. There is no such thing as a food desert in a law-abiding neighborhood.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I'm watching Tucker and he just had a former CIA Officer on. Man this dude was on fire. If we don't stop this soon it will be hard to stop at all.

I don't think I have enough ammo.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm watching Tucker and he just had a former CIA Officer on. Man this dude was on fire. If we don't stop this soon it will be hard to stop at all.

I don't think I have enough ammo.

I just ordered another case of #4 buck.

This nonsense is only going to get worse.
    All we can do, as the general public, is make sure it stays contained in the democrat hellholes it spawned from.

And when their cities have all burned down, all their businesses have left, and nobody is providing utilities or food... Remind them why that is, and refuse aid at all costs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Please Don’t Go!

Some mayors are in damage control trying to keep retailers from pulling out of their cities due to damage/losses from "peaceful and nonviolent protests".
    I know- how about eliminating your police force. That should encourage people/organizations with valuable assets to stay...

Well....this is on them after all. Tax base will disappear. Detroit in the making.

We lack leaders. They are no longedr willing to fill these rolls as you will never win. Just ask DJT

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This is George Floyd's rap sheet from Texas. This is to show what the media won't show you. Before any panties get bunched this in no way justifies what the police did that killed him. Just showing how the media incites more rioting by what they publish and what they don't and how they portray people to suit their agenda.

Six felonies, including the last one - aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon where George Floyd and others forced their way into a woman's home with guns and pistol whipped her while searching for stuff to steal, reportedly looking for drugs and money. He was charged, found guilty, sentenced and did 5 years. He had previously done jail time of 30 days, 8 months and 10 months for assorted drugs and robberies. He got out in 2014 and moved to the Minneapolis area.

09vKCYE.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george-floyd-had-violent-criminal-history-minneapolis-union-chief/

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2020/05/gentle-giant-turns-out-to-be-ex-con.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I haven't spent much time in downtown Indianapolis, but last year, I attended an all-day event near the NCAA Hall of Champions and the Canal area. What a beautiful spot! I've been in cities all over the world and I was surprised at how nice this area compares with them.

It's a shame to give it over to anarchists.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    And the Oscar goes to........

[video=youtube;6Vph7pc0vFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6Vph7pc0vFA&feature=emb_ti tle[/video]

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I haven't spent much time in downtown Indianapolis, but last year, I attended an all-day event near the NCAA Hall of Champions and the Canal area. What a beautiful spot! I've been in cities all over the world and I was surprised at how nice this area compares with them.

It's a shame to give it over to anarchists.

I spent a good amount of time down there on a project and couldn't agree more.

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I just saw Ray Kelly (former NYPD Commissioner) state that if things didn't get better it would be time for the NG/Army to restore order.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We need to be careful, but it certainly looks like the USA version of the Arab Spring, doesn't it?

Only a matter of time until some foreign powers capitalize on it and start sending material aid to these people.
    And you'd have to be pretty naive to think they aren't behind it in some degree already.

Welcome to proxy warfare on US streets.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Really didn't think I would ever see that.
    Between the Wuhan coronavirus and looting responses, De Blasio is really F-ed things up in NYC. He has pretty much no one on his side any more. Cuomo (Gov.), his own police department and the public pretty much all hate him.

De Blasio booed off stage, protesters turn their backs at George Floyd rally

Added: He's really been going full anti-semite after the Jewish community recently as well. Even as rioters are running around NYC, he has threatened the Jews against gatherings. His latest is having them rousted out of city parks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom