rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    cryRDZM.png

Looks like officials are giving into the anarchist's dreams.

On the radio I heard that they wanted to disband the police union.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Eh, I dunno. I think that what would take it’s place is the city Karen mob force. Social compliance [STRIKE]coerced[/STRIKE] “enforced” through bullying and social canceling.

Do you really think that violent urban criminals are going to be concerned with social canceling? "Oh **** D'aqu'aaan, we can't rob them! We'll get ratioed on Twitter big time dawg!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep.

Sorry, my virtue signal is burned out.

I am no politician or official of any type. My words mean little to the world at large.

Maybe just maybe they mean something to my kids and the people I encounter in real life on a daily basis.

I'm trying to figure out how treating everyone I encounter with appropriate respect, teaching my kids to do likewise by discussing these events and teaching history to them in our home and just living my life NOT as an a-hole (outside of profession-appropriate a-holeness) just isn't good enough.
    Your only obligation is to set a wholesome example for the people that you have influence over. If everyone took the initiative to at least do that it would foster growth for a positive change.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well, thanks for that. Let me throw in one more percentage.

The richest 1% own over 1/2 the world's wealth. You can't burn the 1% out. You can't loot the 1%. Most of the time, you'll never find most of the people in the 1%.

So, that leaves 50% of the wealth to the rest of the folks....mostly those at the top end of the spectrum who would be pleased to be 1%ers. And if you **** these folks off, they leave and you end up with...Detroit. Or Baltimore. Take it. They don't want it.

What's left over is what is really being fought for. How much is that? Just enough to keep the working middle class somewhat satisfied that they can feed their family, put a roof over their heads and get them educated or trained for a life better than they have.

So, yeah, when you push as a group to get out of the box, you are gonna get a lot of push back from people who climbed out of the box on their own...or who did it over generations of sacrifice and hard work. And you aren't going to take it away from the "outside" folks. You are just gonna make them angry when you burn their cities or businesses and steal stuff you don't need just to be *******s.

It isn't racism. YOU make it racism by saying whitey be keepin you down. Whitey is just the working stiff. He ain't the man. The MAN is the 1%er. And you can't find him. But that's who you should be talking to.
    Look, Alpo and I agree on something :):

[video=youtube;JPAaRsjDkC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPAaRsjDkC8[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Eh, I dunno. I think that what would take it’s place is the city Karen mob force. Social compliance [STRIKE]coerced[/STRIKE] “enforced” through bullying and social canceling.

A karen mob, there's something I don't even want to imagine.

Like the Stella's for Harry Mudd.

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    That's one way to settle the gun control argument for a very long time. Without police how do they think people will protect themselves?

Simple. If you make guns illegal, then there won't be any criminals or violence. A much better environment. :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's one way to settle the gun control argument for a very long time. Without police how do they think people will protect themselves?

Well dontcha know that the cops are causing all the violence? If left to their own devices, the public will be much better behaved. I'm sure of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom