• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Just found out. I'm guessing people can stop chanting "Death to America" now... She's pretty much dead.

I'm so ashamed of my countrymen.

Even President Trump. I was glad when he stepped down, even though I knew in my heart the election was stolen. I was glad, because I thought he was saving the nation from being embroiled in a bitter, destructive civil war that surely would have kicked off had he decide to fight for what was stolen from the American people.

In retrospect, I kinda wish he'd just put his foot down, and made the decision for us at the time.

Now we all have to watch everything continue to go to hell, and wonder what the trigger will be that will finally kicks things off.

Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that it's getting closer, and closer to somebody, or something lighting that fuse. They have been emboldened now like never before, and there's no telling how far they'll try to take it.

Only question is, how far will it go before the self restrained, have had enough?

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ya know for a whole forum full of people who say “judged by 12 rather than carried by 6” y’all sure do think the jury came to the wrong conclusion despite a video in which someone sat on someone’s neck for 10 minutes.

I know BLM doesn’t have many fans here but some bias is showing. I’m no fan of them myself but I sure don’t like the idea of the enforcers of the law being judge jury and executioner.
    You apparently didn't see the portion of the trial where the defense showed the bystander video along side the simultaneous body cam video which showed Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's shoulder blade, not his neck.

Chauvin crushing Floyd's neck was just as much crap as "hands up, don't shoot".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m playing. You said you’d walk away and leave your fellow American on the gallows; not me. So that’s reflective of you and saving your own skin.
    And I’m on record as saying I completely disagree with Biden’s 2A stance.
    Are you on record saying you found his 2A stance a complete surprise or you were somehow duped into voting for him? Because if not, you own it. The guy IS the authoritarian you always claimed Trump would be
    Dude, you are prevaricating and you know it. The first included post was the one from you I was responding to. In it you are claiming to be on record, now that it is too late, as completely disagreeing with Biden's 2A stance - as if that somehow makes up for the betrayal of voting for him

My response is asking if you are also on record as saying you were surprised by his 2A stance. I'm asking you if there is such a post because it seems like you are trying to say you 'only' voted for him because you 'didn't know' he was a gun-grabbing, constitution trashing honest to God authoritarian danger to liberty and the American way. The only way that will fly is if you have actually straight up said you were duped into voting for him and would not have, had you bothered to read his platform or anything about his history. If you haven't already said your mea culpa on that, then your statement about disagreeing with Biden's 2A trampling, as well as support for court packing, federal control of election rules and nuking the filibuster, is just attempting to red white and blue wash your recent history and wrap yourself in the flag

Important takeaway: I'm not claiming you made any post, I'm ASKING if you did - because a prior statement would be about the only way anybody might believe your penitence now

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    And yet, you voted for him.
    It was to save the kids....
    93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe-biden-b.rsquare.w700.jpg

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    If being on INGO has shown people anything about me, other than a vast array of interesting adjectives, it’s that I’m not one to shirk away from stating my opinion, even if unpopular. Never been that guy. Not here, not in real life. I’m just dumb like that.

Yep, you most assuredly are opinionated. I disagree with you on many things but, to me, other points of view are a necessity to have any form of discussion.
    Now if only you weren't wrong so darn often. :joke:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    That's a possibility. But in MN, was it even possible for Chauvin to get a fair trial?
    Thats a fair question. I honestly dont know. Theres plenty of places i could name that would result in an unfair trial. Like for example if you moved it to Chicago. Truth is anywhere you take that trial the masses will follow. So if you're concerned about intimidation it doesnt matter where you take it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s pretty rare you would agree with EVERY position that the guy you vote for holds.

Just gotta pick and choose what’s most important.

Obviously for most of the people on this site (including me), their position on the 2A is paramount.
    That's the thing. Some of the people who voted for 0biden said that the 2A wasn't the most important thing of that election. All this was explained back then. I don't know why people keep projecting views on them that they don't actually hold.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thats a fair question. I honestly dont know. Theres plenty of places i could name that would result in an unfair trial. Like for example if you moved it to Chicago. Truth is anywhere you take that trial the masses will follow. So if you're concerned about intimidation it doesnt matter where you take it.
    With social media I really don't think he could get a fair trial anywhere.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just found out. I'm guessing people can stop chanting "Death to America" now... She's pretty much dead.

I'm so ashamed of my countrymen.

Even President Trump. I was glad when he stepped down, even though I knew in my heart the election was stolen. I was glad, because I thought he was saving the nation from being embroiled in a bitter, destructive civil war that surely would have kicked off had he decide to fight for what was stolen from the American people.

In retrospect, I kinda wish he'd just put his foot down, and made the decision for us at the time.

Now we all have to watch everything continue to go to hell, and wonder what the trigger will be that will finally kicks things off.

Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that it's getting closer, and closer to somebody, or something lighting that fuse. They have been emboldened now like never before, and there's no telling how far they'll try to take it.

Only question is, how far will it go before the self restrained, have had enough?

That's the problem, the ones with self restraint should have been pipping up before things are getting to the point of difficult decisions.
    Constantly treating the opposition like a puppy when it's a rabid wolf; refusing to acknowledge the legitimate threats for what they are.

So now the responsibility for handling the situation is placed on the shoulders of those with less level heads to make the tough calls, and I doubt most people are going to like where this goes before it's over.

And yes Trump absolutely was a wussy when it came to utilizing the power he commanded. All of this nonsense could have been done and over with, with the country at least aiming in a direction of getting back to sanity, if he'd made the call that fateful day instead of bowing out.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That's a possibility. But in MN, was it even possible for Chauvin to get a fair trial?

Once you get away from the Twin Cities I think it would be much more possible to get a fair jury, with the exception of Willmar, MN. As far as the fair trial, that would depend on how much jury tampering/intimidation went on. I don't think they could have gotten away from the threats but they could have gotten away from the circus.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    My question is should we be televising these high profile trials? Would that reduce the media induced hysteria and create a safer atmosphere for the court.

It’s too late for that now. Pandora’s box is already open. Same thing when people talk about not releasing the name of mass shooters. Sounds nice but we don’t live in that reality anymore.

Top Bottom