• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I understand. I think I'd feel the same way. But it's not "the people", it's "some people", and unfortunately, they have some political cover to demand absurd things.

I'm afraid what's going to happen is the police who would not enforce unconstitutional laws will quit, and what we'll end up with is basically the equivalent of UK's bobbies, more concerned with who said mean things on the internet than policing real ass crimes.

That was always going to be the end result no matter what anyone does if this clown show of a country is allowed to keep chugging along.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you're capitulating over just some knuckle head saying something... And you expect me to believe you'd have a spine when there's a clear and present threat to your life and your family's life? :laugh:

Get real dude. Internet tough guy nonsense is just dumb.
    I didn’t say I was tough guy. I just have a spine. I have no apprehension in speaking my mind; especially if it’s the truth. I certainly am not going to lie to send someone else down the river to save my own skin. You, have already said you would. So we’re cut from two different clothes.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Can you cite an instance, ANY instance of a juror being attacked by BLM from any of a number of court case in which folks rioted? Or how about an attorney/DA who defended, or declined to file charges? It seems to me you’re just making excuses for the jurors because you don’t like the outcome.
    I'll just leave this here.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So you think, they convicted the cop on 3 counts after seeing he only put his knee on his back? Oh please, what world do you live in? The defense tried to cast doubt, stating he had his knee on his back at one point. The defense wasn't a good defense, because it's hard to defend a murderer.

Wasn't on his neck according to medical examiner's report. So yes this would have been a mistrial if I was on that jury with the ME's report alone.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    after the federalization then you have police employed in areas they did not grow up in. that strips away then the emotional tie to the community. its the same thing the Romans did when they took on soldiers to serve in the legions in conquered territory. you would have for example Gauls serving in Judea.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Ya know for a whole forum full of people who say “judged by 12 rather than carried by 6” y’all sure do think the jury came to the wrong conclusion despite a video in which someone sat on someone’s neck for 10 minutes.

I know BLM doesn’t have many fans here but some bias is showing. I’m no fan of them myself but I sure don’t like the idea of the enforcers of the law being judge jury and executioner.
    I know I won`t tolerate law enforcement being judge, jury and executioner, but that`s not what happened here. A felon resisted and fought police. Police used a level of force necessary to subdue the felon. Subsequent to subduing the felon, due to a convergence of multiple factors, the felon was deceased. What NO ONE addresses is that had ANY of these deceased suspects NOT fought police, they`d still be among us. When ANY of us cause police to have to increase the level of force necessary to deal with us, WE have caused whatever comes of them having to raise the level of force.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I think the issue of this whole trial is that on both sides people started with a conclusion and worked to support it.

I hope that it was the right verdict. I do believe that Chauvin was wrong for what he did. Was it murder in some degree or manslaughter i cant say because I didnt watch the entire trial like the jurors.

If the LEO's feel this is a failure of the justice system, is it fair for them to continue sending people to stand before a system they feel is broken or corrupt? I guess we will see.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    So you think White people are trying to “genocide” White people? Because if you think Black people control the political/judicial system, you’re fooling yourself.
    No, Charles Manson was just 50 years too early. I read Helter Skelter like 20 years ago and it just dawned on me that the Democrats followed the blueprint.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think the issue of this whole trial is that on both sides people started with a conclusion and worked to support it.

I hope that it was the right verdict. I do believe that Chauvin was wrong for what he did. Was it murder in some degree or manslaughter i cant say because I didnt watch the entire trial like the jurors.

If the LEO's feel this is a failure of the justice system, is it fair for them to continue sending people to stand before a system they feel is broken or corrupt? I guess we will see.

Everyone has a bias going into a trial. The issue is the evidence usually pushes things in a direction of enlightenment.

But when you have an angry mob making you decide between some random stranger's life or a family member's life, then all bets are off.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    No, Charles Manson was just 50 years too early. I read Helter Skelter like 20 years ago and it just dawned on me that the Democrats followed the blueprint.
    The idea is to use the black man to reach the desired goal. Is that about right?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    So you think, they convicted the cop on 3 counts after seeing he only put his knee on his back? Oh please, what world do you live in? The defense tried to cast doubt, stating he had his knee on his back at one point. The defense wasn't a good defense, because it's hard to defend a murderer.

What world do YOU live in? This was about NOTHING but appeasing a people who have shown they`ll burn down the country if they don`t get their way, and a group of other`s who for some unknown reason, feel guilty about being born with the skin pigment they were born with. This had zero to do with justice, and everything to do with creating a new protected class.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    one theory floating around out there is that this is all laying the foundation to federalize all police everywhere in America
    This is what happened in Germany and then the police battalions were the ones who actually carried out the day to day killings in the holocaust. “Ordinary men” is a must read for anyone interested.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What world do YOU live in? This was about NOTHING but appeasing a people who have shown they`ll burn down the country if they don`t get their way, and a group of other`s who for some unknown reason, feel guilty about being born with the skin pigment they were born with. This had zero to do with justice, and everything to do with creating a new protected class.
    I’m ok with this statement as long as you acknowledge that it’s an opinion.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Jurors have to decide based on the truth as they see it. The ideas of fair justice and trial by a jury of our peers are among the bedrocks of freedom in this nation. Anyone who says they’d throw a fellow citizen under the bus out of fear is disappointing. For all the talk about freedom and the sacrifices people have made for it, it’s frustrating to see how cheaply some hold it. I have to believe the jurors in this trial voted for the truth as they saw it because the alternative is to lose faith in the entire system.

Top Bottom