Founding Father of Democrat Party Thrown Off Money!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How about you either name the names of the people you are labeling as such or stop the veiled mudslinging?

The last stormfront guy I recall was about 3 years ago and didn't last long.

Gosh, you're right. I've never, ever read a defense of the Confederacy on INGO.

I think we can admit that there are racists here. The peddle their poison in defense of "freedom" or the "Tenth Amendment". It's still disgusting.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Other than continually wasting money for teams of designers to do the art and printing plates, I really do not care too much about changing a face on a bill. A bill with no face would be fine by me. I just wish the government would quit devaluing the value by continually printing more money than can be backed. I especially wish they would quit leveraging against the value of the dollar with debt to communist regimes.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I think we can admit that there are racists here. The peddle their poison in defense of "freedom" or the "Tenth Amendment". It's still disgusting.

Lumping us all in with the few clowns here that fit that bill is disingenuous and insulting to the vast majority of us. But you do it frequently. You're smart enough to know this, so the only conclusion to be drawn is that you have no respect for anyone on this forum.

It's the same thing Hornadylnl always used to do.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

So, you are still unwilling to name who you are talking about?

I know you like to pretend that the Civil War was some glorious moral crusade for human dignity led by Abraham "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it" Lincoln, but you don't get to dictate history.

A LETTER FROM PRESIDENT LINCOLN. - Reply to Horace Greeley. Slavery and the Union The Restoration of the Union the Paramount Object. - NYTimes.com

Lincoln was antis slavery, but that wasn't why the Union army marched.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Just saw this.

I don't have a problem with it. I just hope we don't go all ADD with our money changing designs and faces frequently.
    Same thought. I feel the long standing of the faces on our currency lend them a sort of "dignity" that the constantly changing bills of other nations don't have.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I feel the long standing of the faces on our currency lend them a sort of "dignity" that the constantly changing bills of other nations don't have.

100% agree. The relatively rapid pace of redesigns (with the faces maintained) has been bad enough - it looks more like funny-money all the time. And I don't buy the spin that it prevents counterfeiting. They still honor the old bills (as practicality dictates that they must), so capable counterfeiters just keep cranking out the old ones.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lumping us all in with the few clowns here that fit that bill is disingenuous and insulting to the vast majority of us. But you do it frequently. You're smart enough to know this, so the only conclusion to be drawn is that you have no respect for anyone on this forum.

Only if you project yourself into defending the CSA and you have not. I have no respect for racists, wherever they are.

Racism needs to be cut out of the gun culture with a rusty knife.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .............It's the same thing Hornadylnl always used to do.

gKQoO_s-200x150.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I know you like to pretend that the Civil War was some glorious moral crusade for human dignity led by Abraham "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it" Lincoln, but you don't get to dictate history.

Again, who cares? White Supremacy and slavery were important to the South. That's why they went to war.

Those that defend the CSA defend that. It is an abomination and must be removed from the gun culture.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Only if you project yourself into defending the CSA and you have not. I have no respect for racists, wherever they are.

Racism needs to be cut out of the gun culture with a rusty knife.

But you don't differentiate. You attribute those views to all of INGO. Just like you attribute carelessness with firearms to all of INGO, regularly. I'm personally sick and tired of the snarky, disrespectful way you constantly assign these things to everyone here.

Please knock it the **** off.

Edited: it's gotten to the point that when I open a thread about a dead child I fully expect to see a snarky remark insinuating all of INGO approves, posted by Kirk ******* Freeman.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    But you don't differentiate. You attribute those views to all of INGO. Just like you attribute carelessness with firearms to all of INGO, regularly. I'm personally sick and tired of the snarky, disrespectful way you constantly assign these things to everyone here.

Please knock it the **** off.

It is getting tiring. There are a few people that crave the opportunity to paint the "racist" flag on the userbase here... with that nonchalant and "holier than thou" attitude. SJWs gonna SJW, trolls gonna troll.... but I never considered Kirk to be like that until recently.

Can't we all just... comment on things... without trying to imply that everything is racist

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Cornerstone was not tariffs, but White Supremacy. Dude, it's in the speech.

Those who have any doubts should read THEIR OWN MOTIVATIONS IN THEIR OWN WORDS WRITTEN AT THE TIME.
    Like here:
    The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

Hint: It wasn't tariffs. It was "our peculiar institution," and they weren't talking about gender-neutral bathrooms.

Just cause it wasn't listed, doesn't mean it didn't have an effect.
    Just like the Crusades were about religion, but.. they were also about resources and trade routes.

Top Bottom