Founding Father of Democrat Party Thrown Off Money!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    100% agree. The relatively rapid pace of redesigns (with the faces maintained) has been bad enough - it looks more like funny-money all the time. And I don't buy the spin that it prevents counterfeiting. They still honor the old bills (as practicality dictates that they must), so capable counterfeiters just keep cranking out the old ones.

I agree, the rapid changes make counterfeiting seem easier to me. With a half dozen different versions of one denomination in circulation clerks handling money cannot be intimately familiar with each version. Suddenly all those little telltale signs a teller relies on such as weight, texture, feel, color, design are not common enough to spot by intuition.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Again, who cares? White Supremacy and slavery were important to the South. That's why they went to war.

Those that defend the CSA defend that. It is an abomination and must be removed from the gun culture.

Once again, if you believe someone is a racist here, feel free to name names and quote their racist statements. The broad brush smearing of those attributed a non-specific position is both Alinskyite and a cop out.

You called members here pro-slavery. Either put up with the names and quotes you have to support this, or stop the bull**** trolling.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Once again, if you believe someone is a racist here, feel free to name names and quote their racist statements. The broad brush smearing of those attributed a non-specific position is both Alinskyite and a cop out.

You called members here pro-slavery. Either put up with the names and quotes you have to support this, or stop the bull**** trolling.

That would benefit no one, and simply start a brouhaha. I too have my suspicions, but it's not that deep, as long as they keep a civil tongue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    By "brouhaha" do you perhaps mean a potential libel suit and disciplinary complaint? IMO what benefits no one is broad brushing labels like pro-slavery without being willing to back it up.

Libel suit or disciplinary complaint? :scratch:
    Am I missing something?

Kut (has been off his game recently)

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Libel suit or disciplinary complaint? :scratch:
    Am I missing something?

Kut (has been off his game recently)

If a person were to publicly publish that I am proslavery or a racist I would have no hesitation in both filing a suit against them for libel. Additionally, if they were an attorney, a disciplinary action as well. Both claims are categorically false, and I'm not going to have my name drug unjustly through the mud so that someone can try to make a point.

I have earned the reputation that I have, I'm not going to let someone I've never met run his mouth about it when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Both accusations are vile and disgusting and I will countenance neither.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fellas......people are starting to talk/watch.
    Just a reminder to keep it civil please.
    I am not staying up with the thread but again, people are looking.

Carry on but watch the tone please.

No more requests will be made.

-CM-

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    farts.

hehehehehe_duck.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When he says something akin to "INGO says this" or "INGO believes that" ... yes. All.

You are upset because I use second person plural instead of second person singular?

You are unaware that ascribing a personality to a group of people is a common writing technique, exactly as HoughMade did in the post above mine?

If you like, you can read the implied "some" in front of INGO if that helps.

Regardless, we have all seen the savage racism that plagues the gun culture. It must be objected to and rooted out.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You are upset because I use second person plural instead of second person singular?

You are unaware that ascribing a personality to a group of people is a common writing technique, exactly as HoughMade did in the post above mine?

If you like, you can read the implied "some" in front of INGO if that helps.

Regardless, we have all seen the savage racism that plagues the gun culture. It must be objected to and rooted out.

I, and many others here, don't like being lumped in with that small minority of freakish deniers of history. The verbiage you typically use generalizes us all into one happy racist, careless group. That's what I don't like.

Again, you're smart enough to know that, so I have to assume you know what you're doing and you do it on purpose.

Top Bottom