• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    This thread makes my blood pressure go up.

I HATE freeloaders, and we our country just loves to cater to them. Our government is incompetent. If they somehow let the taxpayers decide who should qualify for foodstamps and other BS government programs, it would weed out almost all of the bad apples.

The demon-crats don't want to stop give away the tax payers money, they want to make AMERICA go bust:xmad:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    well since it involved probable illegals I believed it all.

Ranger, why do you think that it involved probable illegals? Because they were well-dressed "hispanics?" The overwhelmingly vast majority of "hispanics" you will see are here legally, and are likely American citizens, just like you. Statistically speaking, I have no idea why you would think "at least one" of them would be illegal. Absolutely nothing in the OPs story (besides sounding like BS, but others have covered that) made me think that at all.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What is going to happen, when this country can't give WELFARE any more, are the hand-out takers going to get a job or are they going to steal from us ??

They will steal from some of us and find out the price may be more than they were willing to pay.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I had to use foodstamps for a while. I was 17 on my own trying to put myself through school and working a part time job ! If it wasnt for them i would have either quit school to work full time or starve so to all the people hatting on the people who need or needed them to get by go lay down lol. I have since more than repaid all I use 10xs over. Now I make a VERY good living and in part owe it to the help I recieved when I needed it.:patriot: Now if you just using the system then yes I have a real problem with that !

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I had to use foodstamps for a while. I was 17 on my own trying to put myself through school and working a part time job ! If it wasnt for them i would have either quit school to work full time or starve so to all the people hatting on the people who need or needed them to get by go lay down lol. I have since more than repaid all I use 10xs over. Now I make a VERY good living and in part owe it to the help I recieved when I needed it.:patriot: Now if you just using the system then yes I have a real problem with that !

It's the A B U S E D:xmad: that we're mad at, how mother teaches her kids, to be welfare takers:noway:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ranger, why do you think that it involved probable illegals? Because they were well-dressed "hispanics?" The overwhelmingly vast majority of "hispanics" you will see are here legally, and are likely American citizens, just like you. Statistically speaking, I have no idea why you would think "at least one" of them would be illegal. Absolutely nothing in the OPs story (besides sounding like BS, but others have covered that) made me think that at all.

he said 20 of them piled out of the same car didnt he?

so maybe they were anchor babies from illegals. is there really any difference? not to me.

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    man do i have storied that I could add to this...but I'll limit it to 2

1) working at a hospital a coworker of mine drops her insurance on her kids (2 kids, 2 baby daddies) b/c "why should i pay for it when they can get it for free" NICE and you come in stinkin of alochol

2.) making small talk with a young patient who just moved to IN ..me: so what brings you to IN... loser: "it's easier to get your disability money". are you F*&#n kidding me? you are just a couple years younger than me and your 2 main disabilties are laziness and well laziness. MILLIONS of people live/WORK with diabetes every day...get off your butt and do something I don't care if it's picking up trash, or being a greeter at the grocery store...it's an honest day's pay!

ok one more, just recently did an admit on a pt, her granddaughter and husband lived in the other side of the duplex both 21, NEITHER work..'they collect disabilty' says my patient...ok one had an anger management problem the other a weight problem...still can work!!

sheesh I'm on a roll I really could just keep going but what's the point, as long as there are hard working citizens there are scumb bag leeches that see how much they can get for free.

I for one believe that if you are collecting welfare you should be subject to random drug screens just like most of us working folk are, and that they should limit what junk they can by with the money. No more than $10/moth in sweets..i mean we all need a little something to look forward to. I was poor growing up and couldn't tell you how many nights we ate spaghetti..it's cheap, filling and can make several meals...

:xmad::twocents::xmad:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    man do i have storied that I could add to this...but I'll limit it to 2

1) working at a hospital a coworker of mine drops her insurance on her kids (2 kids, 2 baby daddies) b/c "why should i pay for it when they can get it for free" NICE and you come in stinkin of alochol

2.) making small talk with a young patient who just moved to IN ..me: so what brings you to IN... loser: "it's easier to get your disability money". are you F*&#n kidding me? you are just a couple years younger than me and your 2 main disabilties are laziness and well laziness. MILLIONS of people live/WORK with diabetes every day...get off your butt and do something I don't care if it's picking up trash, or being a greeter at the grocery store...it's an honest day's pay!

ok one more, just recently did an admit on a pt, her granddaughter and husband lived in the other side of the duplex both 21, NEITHER work..'they collect disabilty' says my patient...ok one had an anger management problem the other a weight problem...still can work!!

sheesh I'm on a roll I really could just keep going but what's the point, as long as there are hard working citizens there are scumb bag leeches that see how much they can get for free.

I for one believe that if you are collecting welfare you should be subject to random drug screens just like most of us working folk are, and that they should limit what junk they can by with the money. No more than $10/moth in sweets..i mean we all need a little something to look forward to. I was poor growing up and couldn't tell you how many nights we ate spaghetti..it's cheap, filling and can make several meals...

:xmad::twocents::xmad:

We need the CONGRESS & SENATE to stop giving welfare, You either work or you'll be living in a cardboard box:D

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I've been behind similar Entitlement Folks at the Grocery. WIC & the Food Stamp Debit Card. I was trapped in line and between the Clerk Not knowing how to ring the WIC items correctly, the Entitlement Chick picking items that didn't qualify and then the whole process started over for the Food Stamp Side. Gotta Love Welfare and Tax Payer Funded Entitlements :xmad:

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I'm okay with people who need help for brief times in their lives when they have fallen on hard times.

I'm not okay with people living their entire lives off of welfare. It irritates the crap out of me for my hard earned money to go to a physically capable lazy bum.

Top Bottom