• ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    That's OK you're already are living off the tax payers anyway...:laugh:

Why is that in purple? He's a police officer...so he is living off of the tax payers. I don't get the joke. :dunno:

I've seen a few LEOs around here sarcastically say this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Police departments are tax payer funded, aren't they?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Why is that in purple? He's a police officer...so he is living off of the tax payers. I don't get the joke. :dunno:

I've seen a few LEOs around here sarcastically say this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Police departments are tax payer funded, aren't they?
    Because I like PS and didn't want to be a douchebag but still give him a hard time.

I don't get all this anti-cop crap.

Are there bad cops?? Yep!!
    Are the majority of them good guys (with the exception of Denny maybe)? Yep!!

Why bring it into every thread?

Don't you have better things to do?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Because I like PS and didn't want to be a douchebag but still give him a hard time.

How is what he said "anti-cop?"

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Easy, Tiger. I was only asking because I've seen it a few times on INGO. My best guess as to why police abuse is being brought into this thread is because [STRIKE]this thread is about an overly aggressive cop in Savannah. [/STRIKE] I'm in the wrong thread.

I haven't seen any of this "anti-cop crap". Could you point it out to me? I've seen a lot of anti-bad-cop crap around here. Do you get why that is? There are bad people, period. People have jobs, some of those jobs are law enforcement. Since there are bad people and they hold jobs, we should reduce the chance for them to abuse good people by limiting the power one person has over another as best we can. I like good cops just like I like good people.

Last edited:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Easy, Tiger. I was only asking because I've seen it a few times on INGO. My best guess as to why police abuse is being brought into this thread is because this thread is about an overly aggressive cop in Savannah.

I haven't seen any of this "anti-cop crap". Could you point it out to me? I've seen a lot of anti-bad-cop crap around here. Do you get why that is? There are bad people, period. People have jobs, some of those jobs are law enforcement. Since there are bad people and they hold jobs, we should reduce the chance for them to abuse good people by limiting the power one person has over another as best we can. I like good cops just like I like good people.

Wrong thread brother.... This is the food stamp thread..

I understand your point like I said good and bad in every profession.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    6a00e54efc9d1088340120a57fb843970c-800wi

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    How dare anyone question the "GREAT SOCIETY" or the "NEW DEAL"

I mean, these things have words like great, and deal, and society, and even new.

How can they be bad?

Top Bottom