at least she shaves her pits

2337430825_715f1e1c7e.jpg

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    And to think

Bacon's Rebellion (1676) An uprising in Virginia, North America, led by an English immigrant, Nathaniel Bacon. Dissident county leaders and landless ex-servants followed his opposition to the governor, Sir William Berkeley (1606–77). Though he was initially successful, Bacon died soon after the passage of reforms in the Virginian Assembly. Underlying the rebellion were problems caused by depressed tobacco prices and lack of colonial autonomy.

Bacon's Rebellion (1676) a civil revolt in Virginia that sprang from colonial disagreement over response to an Indian uprising. Nathaniel Bacon (1647–76), a member of the Virginia Council, organized forces that violated Gov. Sir William Berkeley's orders and took indiscriminate offensive actions against neighboring Indian tribes, friendly or otherwise. When Berkeley removed Bacon from his council seat, Bacon's forces marched on Jamestown, burned it, and drove Berkeley out of town. The rebellion ended following Bacon's death from dysentery. After the episode, British regulars were stationed permanently in the colony.

The point is there are some underlying themes here:

1) Bacon

2) Foolishness

3) Dysentery

Pie never died of dysentery.

YouTube - Warrant-Cherry Pie

:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Warrant! :rockwoot:

Death of Bacon?!?!!? :eek::runaway:

The :rules: State there shall be no Bacon Bashing! Even if accompanied by rockin music videos!!!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    OMG I somehow missed this thread...I've got catching up to do!
    HA. This is the ORIGINAL bacon thread. It can't be beat! It's what started the phenomenon and turned this from a forum of "responsible firearm enthusiasts" into a forum of "bacon-loving FREAKS who also happen to like guns."

Enjoy the thread. :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    HA. This is the ORIGINAL bacon thread. It can't be beat! It's what started the phenomenon and turned this from a forum of "responsible firearm enthusiasts" into a forum of "bacon-loving FREAKS who also happen to like guns."

Enjoy the thread. :):

Is there anything bacon can't do?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Is there anything bacon can't do?

Yes. Bacon cannot, by itself, not be delicious. For that matter, it has a tough time not being delicious with other things, too.

(Edit: I reference posts 4, 7, and 15 of this thread. Indisputable proof.)

It's kinda like that religious/philosophical question asking whether or not God can make a boulder so large and heavy that even He cannot move it.

No, I am not comparing bacon to God. This would be a paradox of the Kosher laws I would be unable to explain. I am, however, saying simply (or not so simply) that bacon is delicious. *nod*

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:
    Top Bottom