Bacon PrOn

Bacon-20090114_sm.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Can you just sticky this thread, or sticky an "all bacon topics" thread so we don't have 18 different threads on new bacon recipes?

I mean geez, it's freaking bacon...Wrap it around anything and it's good, we get it.

BTW, whatever that thing pictured above is, it looks ridiculously delicious.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I really need to try making this... Anyone think adding a layer of co-jack cheese either on top of or just below the inner layer of bacon would be a good addition? Or crossing the line into "too much"?

Opinions welcome.

Blessings,
    Bill

They had this on channel 6 this morning for a "BIG GAME" snack.
    Something like 5000 calories and 500 grams of fat. Sounds awsome! :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Nice! Dibs on takin' some of that Macon bacon. I'm not fakin'.:yesway:

ETA: I couldn't help but think of the M&Ms commercial about eating one's own kind being unnatural.:):

Last edited:

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I am so happy that there are other people out there that love bacon as much as I do! :rockwoot: This whole time I though bacon was code for something else. :n00b:

I'll tell you this. If you ever go to the Golden Corral for breakfast, they will have fresh bear claws that are piping hot and glazed. I will get a plate full of those and pile the bacon right on top of that. It is heaven on a plate.

When I'm at home I prefer to actually bake my bacon. Set the oven at 350 and cook for about 20 minutes. If you put it on the top rack it will cook faster. It is the most delicious crispy bacon ever. WE usually just get the Kroger brand thick sliced bacon. Great stuff!! :yesway:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ETA: I couldn't help but think of the M&Ms commercial about eating one's own kind being unnatural.:):

Hey!!!! Now leave the M&Ms out of this... What have they EVER done to you?... That is my all time favorite candy. There is usually always M&Ms here at the house.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We've done the chocolate covered bacon. Scutter has even been known to take it to Ingo functions. Most people like the combination of the salt from the bacon and the chocolate. I have to say that I was a skeptic before he shoved it into my mouth. There's a post about it somewhere on here but good luck searching for the words chocolate and bacon.. hehehe

Top Bottom