• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have learned today that telemarketers and bill collectors are not fond of bacon. They like to complain alot and ask the same questions over an over, but for whatever reason they do not like Bacon. :thumsdown:

Apparently they do not care that I love to cook bacon or that I like my bacon crispy. Apparently their favorite bacon is "Eff you" bacon, although, I've never seen, eaten, or even heard of "Eff you" Bacon. Sounds delicious. After 4 Collectors/marketers I have come to the conclusion that us bacon lovers are only confined to Gun Owners as none of the people I talked to own guns either.

I will continue with my survey as the calls keep rollin in about 2 an hour. My house sounds like a damn office cubicle in a call center....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You mean you don't? I also dig holes and bury things, sit on command, and mark my territory when I visit new-to-me woodlands... Surely I'm not the only one... :D

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I see the perfect holiday meal coming together here and this could easily become a family tradition!
    1. Deer backstrap oven roasted wrapped in thick sliced apple smoked bacon
    2. Deep fried pepper poppers breaded and enclosed (before frying) in bacon
    3. Fresh baked cinnamon apple pie topped with thin slices of brown sugar coated bacon
    4. Hot apple cidar garnished with a smokey bacon celery stick!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Are you kidding? Obviously you have never tasted bacon slightly infused with a hint of CLP that the grease has taken off your fingers. You Sir, are missing out IMHO!

:lmfao:

Why I know where both my hands and guns have been! :D

:lmfao:

Two reasons:
    1) Lead. I really don't have any desire to ingest any more of this than I get shooting. Call me crazy if you like.

2) Is not one of the chemicals in gunpowder "potassium nitrate"? And is that not also called "saltpeter"? I'm just sayin'...

But, as Scutter has so well pointed out somewhere else in this thread, y'know? Bacon doesn't have to have anything else done to it to make it a wonderful thing. I might add it to another food to make that food taste better, but if bacon is all I'm eating, I want to savor it.

Well, while I'm devouring it, anyway. :thumbsup:

Blessings,
    B

Top Bottom