• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dude, what the heck are you talking about?

I couldn't care less about Bruce Jenner. He's a private individual, an adult, that can make their own decisions. Why do you care so much about what people do in their private lives? How does it effect you? Are you looking for the government to give you a solution like the liberals?

I don't care what Jenner does, I do wish it was actually private. It affects me because I have to work much harder to find what I consider actual news.

It's like Google search results. Used to be you could search something on forum sites alone to read what people thought, now you get 5 pages of sites selling you something before you might find something relevant.

They both are a waste of my time. Then again, one could argue, so is INGO.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Because people like Jenner are celebrated and when others either support or say things like, "it doesn't affect me, so what" it just furthers that type of behavior. Instead, if more people tolerated less, our society wouldn't be as screwed up as it is. You see this tolerance applied to everything nowadays from those walking bags of schnit the kartrashians, to gays, to blacks committing crime, illegal aliens and their anchor babies, welfare abuse, to gays equating their "plight" to civil rights and now these cross dressing mental defects like Jenner. People just turn a blind eye to almost everything today because it "doesn't affect" them.

you know this whole, "when they came for the books, when they came for the guns" adage....

if we had less "tolerance" and more societal shaming, we would back on track to getting this country a world leader again instead of the laughing stock it is now, of course they Kenyan-in-Chief doesn't help much either.

Someone who thinks they should have been born a woman doesn't nearly effect anything when compared to the other issues you described. If he's not hurting anybody then who cares, mind your business I say. No need to be a busy-body on things that don't matter.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I don't care what Jenner does, I do wish it was actually private. It affects me because I have to work much harder to find what I consider actual news.

It's like Google search results. Used to be you could search something on forum sites alone to read what people thought, now you get 5 pages of sites selling you something before you might find something relevant.

They both are a waste of my time. Then again, one could argue, so is INGO.

Thank the media and the unending quest for ratings and clicks. Stupid, absolutely, so you're better off finding news outlets that don't report non-news.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    They are expropriating the wedding cake from the owner and giving it to the gays, by force. It sorta fits.

Regardless, it is an act of force and is just abhorrent as robbing the store owners at gunpoint.

As a gay individual, I agree with you. I do not agree with those who wish to sue others for their beliefs, no matter what they are. If I owned a business, I would want the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Destroying people's livelihoods is neither cool nor hip.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Because people like Jenner are celebrated and when others either support or say things like, "it doesn't affect me, so what" it just furthers that type of behavior. Instead, if more people tolerated less, our society wouldn't be as screwed up as it is. You see this tolerance applied to everything nowadays from those walking bags of schnit the kartrashians, to gays, to blacks committing crime, illegal aliens and their anchor babies, welfare abuse, to gays equating their "plight" to civil rights and now these cross dressing mental defects like Jenner. People just turn a blind eye to almost everything today because it "doesn't affect" them.

you know this whole, "when they came for the books, when they came for the guns" adage....

if we had less "tolerance" and more societal shaming, we would back on track to getting this country a world leader again instead of the laughing stock it is now, of course they Kenyan-in-Chief doesn't help much either.

Societal shaming? Does this include divorced people, adulterers, tax evaders, people who kick puppies, those who leave 2 sheets of toilet paper on the roll, etc...or just those on your list?

I bet you're a blast to be around at the water cooler. :rolleyes:

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Societal shaming? Does this include divorced people, adulterers, tax evaders, people who kick puppies, those who leave 2 sheets of toilet paper on the roll, etc...or just those on your list?

I bet you're a blast to be around at the water cooler. :rolleyes:

Oh I am! I am so glad that message comes through! I do prefer kittens over puppies though, they are more streamline for a better flight trajectory, they usually land on their feet so I can usually get two flights with them. It's great and I make a lot of money on side bets that way too! Also, while at the water cooler, I hand out David Duke for President bumper stickers, have white robe fittings and noose tying lessons. I tell off color jokes at others expense, I DEFINITELY drink the last of the coffee without brewing another pot, Every. Single. Time! The toilet paper thing though is a bit of a stretch, I don't use it as I prefer to use paper from a report on a coworkers desk. I then run it thru the shredder to keep people guessing where the "dead rat" is, so much fun!

oh, and I pinch girl's bottoms too! I guess you could say I am a people person.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    To be fair, you did compare her to cancer and suggest that she be societally "shamed". I can see why she's not enamored of your personality.

If I ever met her, I would never treat her any differently than anyone else. Just because I am repulsed by her lifestyle choice doesn't mean I can't be civilized and respectful of the person. Trans and cross dressers are totally different.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yup, Trans people are completely off kilter, over the edge. They disgust me on a primal level.

I might disagree with their lifestyle and believe, if they continue on, they might be dooming themselves in the here-after, but they're human beings. We're all children of God. We don't have to condone, celebrate, or like their choices but we're supposed to love them as our own brothers and sisters....at least that's what I'm taught.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I might disagree with their lifestyle and believe, if they continue on, they might be dooming themselves in the here-after, but they're human beings. We're all children of God. We don't have to condone, celebrate, or like their choices but we're supposed to love them as our own brothers and sisters....at least that's what I'm taught.

:)

Yes but man they make it really hard sometimes.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Still just as sick as it ever was. I'll have no part of condoning it or pretending it's normal.

If I say to the wicked, `You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you will have saved your life. Ezekiel 3:18-19

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom