• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We can definitely agree on the final outcome. How we debate about getting there is the fun part!

Indeed so! Personally, I lean toward a standard of voluntary interaction in which the free actions of everyone involved sorts out the problem without using government as a bludgeon. I also see the issue regarding ideas like those Cruz may pursue to be a matter of counter-bludgwoning which would not be necessary if we returned to the principle of voluntary interaction.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    My post was strictly to receive a response and to see how some will react to it and see what others opinions would be. So far it has been interesting by what some have said and reading their reaction... :popcorn:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My post was strictly to receive a response and to see how some will react to it and see what others opinions would be. So far it has been interesting by what some have said and reading their reaction... :popcorn:

I would still like to hear how you consider it 'hate' to take umbrage at being forced into participation in actions with which we disagree. Do you really not understand how this is an invasion of our personal space (as opposed to trying to dictate how others live) or were you simply trying to kick us in the nuts to see what expletives we might use?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would still like to hear how you consider it 'hate' to take umbrage at being forced into participation in actions with which we disagree. Do you really not understand how this is an invasion of our personal space (as opposed to trying to dictate how others live) or were you simply trying to kick us in the nuts to see what expletives we might use?

Looks like he is kicking.

Baiting/trolling/inciting riot.....all the same.

Save for a few posts this has remained fairly civil.

Do not attempt to change that for your personal entertainment..................:nono:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Wow lots of hate going on in this posting! I hope many people who are gay or are like the person in the picture posted are carring a firearm for protection from all this hate which might come their way to attack them for the simple fact of being alive and being something someone might hate... :popcorn:

Yet another person who apparently cannot distinguish between "disagree" or even "vehemently disagree" and "hate." Or, in the case of Grease's post "extremely pissed off."

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    By saying Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs. But they really aren't. I don't see any armed forces going into their churches, their television broadcasts, any of their means to spread the message. I don't see any police arresting them for their beliefs. I don't see any government censorship. Great majority of lawmakers are Christian, so much so Christians are over represented. In hindsight they get more protections from the government, so they are technically a special class. So Cruz, naturally, learned a lot from the liberals. Playing victim, crying wolf, asking for big-government to step in to protect something that has the most protection out of any group of citizens already.

I heard an interesting comment today concerning this: By selectively prosecuting businesses whose proprietors are choosing to exercise their religious convictions, the government is attempting to exert "eminent domain" over Americans' religious freedoms.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Do do you outright lie now or do you just not know wtf you are talking about?

there have been several instances where Christians have lost everything they own because they didn't pander to the gays. In the case of the Christian bakery, they were persecuted by a JUDGE I.e. The Govt and then placed under a GAG order by the JUDGE again, THE GOVT......

but hey, I understand that does not fit your gay agenda or mesh with your outright bull****. This whole rise in gay culture is I think, just natures way of "autocorrecting" an over populated planet. Man by nature is a virus and gays are a cancer in mankind or maybe they are the white blood cells of nature fighting to kill the virus.

"Gays are a cancer in mankind..." Oh, and we shouldn't own guns either due to our mental deficiencies.

Good to know. Thanks for the info, Grease. I guess I'll revoke my lifetime NRA membership. And sell all my guns. And my safe. Anyone interested? Priced to sell!!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Do do you outright lie now or do you just not know wtf you are talking about?

there have been several instances where Christians have lost everything they own because they didn't pander to the gays. In the case of the Christian bakery, they were persecuted by a JUDGE I.e. The Govt and then placed under a GAG order by the JUDGE again, THE GOVT......

but hey, I understand that does not fit your gay agenda or mesh with your outright bull****. This whole rise in gay culture is I think, just natures way of "autocorrecting" an over populated planet. Man by nature is a virus and gays are a cancer in mankind or maybe they are the white blood cells of nature fighting to kill the virus.

Are you... a Christian?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    "Gays are a cancer in mankind..." Oh, and we shouldn't own guns either due to our mental deficiencies.

Good to know. Thanks for the info, Grease. I guess I'll revoke my lifetime NRA membership. And sell all my guns. And my safe. Anyone interested? Priced to sell!!

I Call Dibs!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

He also said gays could be white blood cells, which is a good thing in the body. I took the statement itself as non-judgmental as it offered positive and negative interpretation. It's interesting that it's the cancer side that seems to be drawing the comments.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All right folks.

Looks like we all need to cool our jets for a minute.....please.

There will be no more warnings issued.

This is obviously a hot button topic so take a breath and stand down.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He also said gays could be white blood cells, which is a good thing in the body. I took the statement itself as non-judgmental as it offered positive and negative interpretation. It's interesting that it's the cancer side that seems to be drawing the comments.

I just hope he's not in a healthcare profession......oof.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom