• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I heard an interesting comment today concerning this: By selectively prosecuting businesses whose proprietors are choosing to exercise their religious convictions, the government is attempting to exert "eminent domain" over Americans' religious freedoms.

So they're going to pay religious business owners for their property at fair market value?

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    So they're going to pay religious business owners for their property at fair market value?

You should be named Mr Twister to come up with something like that. So far, almost all your responses to this subject have been twisted towards ridicule if they don't agree with your pro-mental illness hero worship

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    You should be named Mr Twister to come up with something like that. So far, almost all your responses to this subject have been twisted towards ridicule if they don't agree with your pro-mental illness hero worship

Google eminent domain:

em·i·nent do·main
    nounLAW

[COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: eminent domain

• the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

[/COLOR]

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    They are expropriating the wedding cake from the owner and giving it to the gays, by force. It sorta fits.

Regardless, it is an act of force and is just abhorrent as robbing the store owners at gunpoint.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    They are expropriating the wedding cake from the owner and giving it to the gays, by force. It sorta fits.

Regardless, it is an act of force and is just abhorrent as robbing the store owners at gunpoint.

Not defending the law, but it was a violation of a city ordinance. Baker should have done their homework.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I guess Janet Reno was a false alarm.

Its a totally different thing altogether.

Just don't call me Shirley.

airplane-still.jpg

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Not defending the law, but it was a violation of a city ordinance. Baker should have done their homework.

It is still abhorrent. The gays who wielded the government as a gun to take this by force are no better than a violent robber who wields a gun to take the cash from the cash register.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is still abhorrent. The gays who wielded the government as a gun to take this by force are no better than a violent rubber who wields a gun to take the cash from the cash register.

Violent rubbers are a scourge on this planet!

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    It is still abhorrent. The gays who wielded the government as a gun to take this by force are no better than a violent rubber who wields a gun to take the cash from the cash register.

Youre wasting your breath, people like already have a firm grasp on their "hero element", nothing you can say or do will change that. That is why you're seeing the deflection into the weeds about the true meaning of eminent domain vs what was truly meant by it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    tdltr
    Is she good at her job? If so, what's the deal? Is the job needed? that may be another story...
    Outreach isn't quite convincing to me, as to what it accomplishes, or why it is needed. I just don't see much 'hey come work at the white house' recruitment required. My guess is there are plenty of applicants already.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    tdltr
    Is she good at her job? If so, what's the deal? Is the job needed? that may be another story...
    Outreach isn't quite convincing to me, as to what it accomplishes, or why it is needed. I just don't see much 'hey come work at the white house' recruitment required. My guess is there are plenty of applicants already.

Which suggests to me a type of "Affirmative Action" of hiring to meet their quota. :(

Applicant Quota: Ugly Hispanic Jewish Transvestite Liberal with Large Feet. - Mission Accomplished.

Next Applicant Quota: Three foot tall Asian Methodist Hermaphrodite Midget..........................with a Limp. -Pending

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Youre wasting your breath, people like already have a firm grasp on their "hero element", nothing you can say or do will change that. That is why you're seeing the deflection into the weeds about the true meaning of eminent domain vs what was truly meant by it.

What is this "hero element" you speak of? Nobody's winning in the situation.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Which suggests to me a type of "Affirmative Action" of hiring to meet their quota. :(

Applicant Quota: Ugly Hispanic Jewish Transvestite Liberal with Large Feet. - Mission Accomplished.

Next Applicant Quota: Three foot tall Asian Methodist Hermaphrodite Midget..........................with a Limp. -Pending

Well possibly. but that's a problem with the employer... not so much the applicant. Just sayin'.

ETA: I don't see posts about how the newest human resources girl at Westboro Baptist church doesn't quite fit the bill. Or whomever the KKK recently hired isn't up to snuff.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Oh Ya -
    Definitely a major problem with the employer. From HR all the way up to the CEO. :rolleyes:

Indeed. Unless you have reason to believe she is incapable of her job duties?
    It'd be like blaming the soldier for commander's decisions... Teachers for Superintendents ambitions... oh. yeah. now I see. Some people like to do this. It's easier. Taking it out on her is the easy way, and more importantly, the easy scapegoat way for such employers.
    (I am not saying that's you Duck)

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    It is still abhorrent. The gays who wielded the government as a gun to take this by force are no better than a violent robber who wields a gun to take the cash from the cash register.

Save your breath, once people get so deep into the defense of their view that they start deflecting, nothing you say or do will change their mind. It seems that the more taboo or insane the issue is, the deeper into the weeds these types will go to defend the indefensible.

on one hand they claim to not want people with mental illnesses to have guns then, turn right around and state that they hope the mentally ill person has a gun if someone with a differing opinion is around.....

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    tdltr

it is a HE, not a she! Do a DNA check, bet you a million it comes back XY, no amount of surgery will change that. Calling one of these mentally unstable freaks by a different gender only plays into, supports and deepens the madness.

this is the ultimate goal with all this "gay rights" crap. It is one of the reasons they try so hard to tie it to civil rights. The gays want special laws and quotas for them just like we have to put up with when dealing with "minorities".

These quotas will be in the military soon I promise you, in my last three years of service, since that POS Kenyan did away with DADT, I have had to deal with flamer drama on several occasions. It is really sickening.

What is this "hero element" you speak of? Nobody's winning in the situation.

why your hero Bruce Jenner of course, he is sooo courageous and such a role model to children! <-----color to match puke green!

Last edited:

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    it is a HE, not a she! Do a DNA check, bet you a million it comes back XY, no amount of surgery will change that. Calling one of these mentally unstable freaks by a different gender only plays into, supports and deepens the madness.

this is the ultimate goal with all this "gay rights" crap. It is one of the reasons they try so hard to tie it to civil rights. The gays want special laws and quotas for them just like we have to put up with when dealing with "minorities".

These quotas will be in the military soon I promise you, in my last three years of service, since that POS Kenyan did away with DADT, I have had to deal with flamer drama on several occasions. It is really sickening.

why your hero Bruce Jenner of course, he is sooo courageous and such a role model to children! <-----color to match puke green!

Dude, what the heck are you talking about?

I couldn't care less about Bruce Jenner. He's a private individual, an adult, that can make their own decisions. Why do you care so much about what people do in their private lives? How does it effect you? Are you looking for the government to give you a solution like the liberals?

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Dude, what the heck are you talking about?

I couldn't care less about Bruce Jenner. He's a private individual, an adult, that can make their own decisions. Why do you care so much about what people do in their private lives? How does it effect you? Are you looking for the government to give you a solution like the liberals?

Because people like Jenner are celebrated and when others either support or say things like, "it doesn't affect me, so what" it just furthers that type of behavior. Instead, if more people tolerated less, our society wouldn't be as screwed up as it is. You see this tolerance applied to everything nowadays from those walking bags of schnit the kartrashians, to gays, to blacks committing crime, illegal aliens and their anchor babies, welfare abuse, to gays equating their "plight" to civil rights and now these cross dressing mental defects like Jenner. People just turn a blind eye to almost everything today because it "doesn't affect" them.

you know this whole, "when they came for the books, when they came for the guns" adage....

if we had less "tolerance" and more societal shaming, we would back on track to getting this country a world leader again instead of the laughing stock it is now, of course they Kenyan-in-Chief doesn't help much either.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom