• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Not sure what people are getting bent about. Jesus wore a dress and most of the folks here espousing violence worship him.
    Jesus dressed according to the custom of his day, and for someone of very modest means he actually dressed very well. The seamless garment he wore would not have been cheap in that time. He didn't teach violence. So why do you insult him? As you note, even imperfect men are drawn to him in spite of their faults. On the other hand, even in his day, perfect men had little use for him. They only wanted to rid themselves of his presence. In 2000 years, little has changed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Jesus dressed according to the custom of his day, and for someone of very modest means he actually dressed very well. The seamless garment he wore would not have been cheap in that time. He didn't teach violence. So why do you insult him? As you note, even imperfect men are drawn to him in spite of their faults. On the other hand, even in his day, perfect men had little use for him. They only wanted to rid themselves of his presence. In 2000 years, little has changed.

You must be new here. :welcome: to :ingo:

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    So-
    Handing a grown man, in a dress, a gun................is this a recurring thing with you?
    You didn't think it was just a little, oh, I don't know, queer? ([STRIKE]No[/STRIKE] pun intended)

People react differently to different situations. Especially the shock of seeing a man in a dress, in person, for the first time.....or any time for that matter. It's a shocker probably because It Is Not Normal and will never be the normal. A tranny is NOT the new woman - Sorry.

I know plenty of "normal" gays (as oppose to "flamers") that have this same reaction to trannys when they see them. And this is in CA....like, tranny central USA. :n00b:

First time I saw a man dressed as a woman the only thing I thought was "he may want to ditch the beard and shave his legs if that's the look he's going for." Who does it reflect poorly on? The man wearing a dress or the person with the stupid reaction?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Who's insulting anyone? Just pointing out that he wore a dress. Nothing wrong with a man wearing a dress. I'm sure, based on my readings that he was reasonably secure in his masculinity. As for not teaching violence, I'm sure the money changers in the temple would disagree. He seemed a fairly violent sort on that day.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As for not teaching violence, I'm sure the money changers in the temple would disagree. He seemed a fairly violent sort on that day.

If I went to my Father's house and folks had set up a money changing operation and were selling doves, goats, etc....I would probably be a little miffed as well...Throwing over the tables and running them out of your's and your Father's house is not violence any more than a sheriff evicting a tenant is......You know what you are doing here...It's like your "Hitler was a Christian" routine you tried that one time...Stop trying to offend people....Any Christian is repelled by violence towards folks no matter how they dress....

Saying Jesus wore a dress shows an ignorance of middle eastern culture and history that I KNOW you do not have...You are smarter and better than this......

Men dressing up as women has been around for a long time...To those freaked out by it I suggest you watch some footage of bored WW 2 GI's and Sailors putting on their plays and musicals while in camp or on ship....There has always been an element of humor in seeing a man dressing as a woman but having none of that inner grace that women naturally have....

Monty Python Cast
    Flip Wilson
    Milton Berle

The list goes on.....

So my stance is I am not offended by men dressing as women or women dressing as men (Whatever guys...You know how sexy a girl looks wearing one of your flannel shirts and a pair of your old gym trunks because she left her stuff at her place...ADMIT IT!!!!!:)) as long as they are not offended that I think it's funny, artistic and in the case of the woman putting on her man's old clothes...Awesome...

Now I do think dressing like a woman or a man and THINKING you are now a woman or a man is not really cricket as they say....I dressed up as a British Indian Agent named Matthew Elliott for various Revolutionary War reenactments throughout the Ohio Valley and that was fine...However, if I started THINKING I was really Matthew Elliott, British Indian Agent, and thought I was actually LIVING in the 1780's...Well...That's a little different and I might need to see a shrink....

:twocents:

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So my stance is I am not offended by men dressing as women or women dressing as men (Whatever guys...You know how sexy a girl looks wearing one of your flannel shirts and a pair of your old gym trunks because she left her stuff at her place...ADMIT IT!!!!!:)) as long as they are not offended that I think it's funny, artistic and in the case of the woman putting on her man's old clothes...Awesome...

I think that will soon be a hate crime.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Let's try it this way...

So my stance is I am not offended by women dressing as men or men dressing as women (Whatever girls...You know how sexy a boy looks wearing one of your floral blouses and one of your old mini skirts because he left his stuff at his place...ADMIT IT!!!!!:)) as long as they are not offended that I think it's funny, artistic and in the case of the man putting on his woman's old clothes...Awesome...

So-
    I reversed the roles on you.
    It's not so sexy or awesome now - is it? :n00b:

Put a man in a dress to be funny, can be funny (if your a Brit) other than that, a man in drag is not funny, or sexy, or normal or will it ever be "The Norm"........

You were made with specific plumbing fixtures to work in a very specific way. If you damage your fixture by abuse, alteration, tampering or any modification, you will not only void your warranty but you'll will never be able to see the manufacturer again.
    :(

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You were made with specific plumbing fixtures to work in a very specific way. If you damage your fixture by abuse, alteration, tampering or any modification, you will not only void your warranty but you'll will never be able to see the manufacturer again.
    :(

Actually, the Manfacturer retains sole discretion on whether to honor the warranties. :D

Top Bottom