• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Pretty agressive. I take pix like that all the time, nearly every day. Honest mistake or not, I might have shot you if that happened to me.
    And for the record, I do it for professional reason like she did. Some end up on my websites, all end up in the hundreds of folders I keep for reference.

I'd advise following and getting a lic # while calling PD and reporting your suspicions next time. Let PD make the stop and then give a report. It's how I handle those and similar situations.

Just saying.

:popcorn:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    So, in the original post you make yourself out to be a lunatic packing heat running down old ladies, and then in your very next post you go on the offensive and begin calling the rest of INGO ignorant and irresponsible...
    :rolleyes:

32533481.jpg

So you make a stupid, lying joke of a thread and you want to turn it on us and tell us we're the irresponsible ones.

Fool is a word that comes to mind.

:ingo:

Walken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Clark County
    HOLY ****. OP is dangerous.

I was heartened by the communities response. Hope he was wrong about the deputy endorsing his actions. Like most people I think this screams George Zimmerman on PCP.

Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    I worked afternoon shift Friday and right back in on day shift at 0500 Sat. morning, I was home at 1330 and asleep by 1400.

About 1630 my family comes in the bedroom and says theres a car out at the road and either looking thru binos or a camera at our house. My wife went out the front door and the car went down a driveway or two and turned around. This gave me time to get dressed and grab my G19.

I went out the back door and by the time I got in the truck, the car had stopped in front of the house and was now driving away. I backed out the drive (200') backwards in record time, did a "J" turn squealing the 20" tires as I drove away in chase....

I passed the car and slammed on the brakes, angling my truck to block the road...... Of course we are all thinking its someone casing our house, nope a lady in her 60s taking pics of houses on a couple of rural roads for real estate comps.... WTF broad daylight on a Sat taking pics in front of houses !!!

Anyhow, she showed me the list, had different roads with names, addresses, mortgage co. names etc..... she had her real estate id/ card.I told her that they should call ahead first and at least give notice of what they will be doing. She was just about crying saying you didnt have to chase me down and stop me like that..... yeah well family first, MINE !!! I had my sidearm holstered, not sure if she saw it or not.

Ironic thing was the first car stopped on the other side of my truck was a deputys charger, I walked over recognized him as he did me, I knew his Dad real well when he worked for the town police. Told him what happened, he offered to talk to her but I said it was alright just drive by slow and wave your finger in a "NO" motion.... which he did.

I doubt they will send a woman back out in the redneck rural area to take pics......

My 20 y/o son is off on work due to a broken foot so he was backing me up from inside the house with his AR & ACOG, Mom asked him if he got away, he said no, Dad has him, and theres a sheriff that just rolled up too.

Very intersting, good to get the prepper exercise too. The whole family was on alert and involved, good to have backup.

All of this sounded like you're looking to shoot someone.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I worked afternoon shift Friday and right back in on day shift at 0500 Sat. morning, I was home at 1330 and asleep by 1400.

About 1630 my family comes in the bedroom and says theres a car out at the road and either looking thru binos or a camera at our house. My wife went out the front door and the car went down a driveway or two and turned around. This gave me time to get dressed and grab my G19.

I went out the back door and by the time I got in the truck, the car had stopped in front of the house and was now driving away. I backed out the drive (200') backwards in record time, did a "J" turn squealing the 20" tires as I drove away in chase....

I passed the car and slammed on the brakes, angling my truck to block the road...... Of course we are all thinking its someone casing our house, nope a lady in her 60s taking pics of houses on a couple of rural roads for real estate comps.... WTF broad daylight on a Sat taking pics in front of houses !!!

Anyhow, she showed me the list, had different roads with names, addresses, mortgage co. names etc..... she had her real estate id/ card.I told her that they should call ahead first and at least give notice of what they will be doing. She was just about crying saying you didnt have to chase me down and stop me like that..... yeah well family first, MINE !!! I had my sidearm holstered, not sure if she saw it or not.

Ironic thing was the first car stopped on the other side of my truck was a deputys charger, I walked over recognized him as he did me, I knew his Dad real well when he worked for the town police. Told him what happened, he offered to talk to her but I said it was alright just drive by slow and wave your finger in a "NO" motion.... which he did.

I doubt they will send a woman back out in the redneck rural area to take pics......

My 20 y/o son is off on work due to a broken foot so he was backing me up from inside the house with his AR & ACOG, Mom asked him if he got away, he said no, Dad has him, and theres a sheriff that just rolled up too.

Very intersting, good to get the prepper exercise too. The whole family was on alert and involved, good to have backup.

What a tragic story, for gun rights that is. Hot headed folks you like you, sir, give credibility to people like Bob Costas, who sincerely believe that guns are too dangerous to allow in the hands of the public because they are used as a tool for escalation of our petty interpersonal conflicts.

Just imagine how awful it could have ended if the realtor was an Armed Citizen. You would have been considered the instigator. Rather than posting this story for all to see, you should have hung your hat up in shame once you returned home. For the sake of gun owners everywhere, I hope you learned something from this.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I'm thinking if you passed me, slid to a stop blocking the road and exited your truck you might have been dead if I saw your handgun. Not a good plan just for stopping twice in front of your home I had a similar situiation. When i investigated it was a HS girl looking for her dog.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey I've seen Alec Baldwin and Sean Penn do this stuff all the time!, someone takes a picture, next thing ya know ( Pow) someone gets punched,. And they live in the city!

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Taking the law into your own hands, following suspects when you should have called the police, you wouldnt happen to be related or trained by Mr Zimmerman were you?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    This thread has a Savage Eagle feel to it...

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time...

250px-ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg

EDIT: Wow...just finished...it took a while, but I think my favorite part was the OP's condescension regarding having hailed from Detroit...because there's no chance anyone else of the 2x,000 of us has ever lived in or visited any large and/or dangerous city for any period of time. Close second to chastising people for ragging on his fictional actions.

It just screams high class from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    So your life was not in danger, and you possibly committed a B felony by restricting someones movements with your car while armed. I am more cautious when I am armed, because it can escalate to the highest level very fast. If anything, I would have driven by with the kid in the car and had him take a picture of the license plate of the car, and the occupents as I passed them in case something happend later, you have a starting point for the investigation.

IC 35-42-3-3

Criminal confinement
    Sec. 3. (a) A person who knowingly or intentionally:
    (1) confines another person without the other person's consent; or
    (2) removes another person, by fraud, enticement, force, or threat of force, from one (1) place to another;
    commits criminal confinement. Except as provided in subsection (b), the offense of criminal confinement is a Class D felony.
    (b) The offense of criminal confinement defined in subsection (a) is:
    (1) a Class C felony if:
    (A) the person confined or removed is less than fourteen (14) years of age and is not the confining or removing person's child;
    (B) it is committed by using a vehicle; or
    (C) it results in bodily injury to a person other than the confining or removing person; and
    (2) a Class B felony if it:
    (A) is committed while armed with a deadly weapon;
    (B) results in serious bodily injury to a person other than the confining or removing person; or
    (C) is committed on an aircraft.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.2. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.35; Acts 1979, P.L.299, SEC.1; P.L.183-1984, SEC.2; P.L.278-1985, SEC.8; P.L.49-1989, SEC.21; P.L.59-2002, SEC.2; P.L.70-2006, SEC.1.

gunfan72

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    [quote

Anyhow, she showed me the list, had different roads with names, addresses, mortgage co. names etc..... she had her real estate id/ card.I told her that they should call ahead first and at least give notice of what they will be doing. She was just about crying saying you didnt have to chase me down and stop me like that..... .

No.... she showed me the camera and papers because I was only asking her what was going on, very relaxed conservation. I do know SITREP, but she was not going to wreck she was already pulled over and I just passed her and parked in front of her. And I can leave my property to talk to someone.

And I doubt she'll own me, we actually parted company in a very friendly manner.... I never acted aggresive towards her,never raised my voice or anything, truthfully.... she is fine and reacted very positive to my inquiries... Im sure others have asked her what she was doing before.

Lock n Load She didnt act threatened and fully disclosed what she was doing and like I said I suggested the phone call ahead due to breakins etc.... so we carried on a conversation and then said have a good day said:
    Wow that went from her in tears to you all being BFF's. And your right instead of her doing her job like normal which takes less than 5 mins... She should find out which bank holds The deed to the property you DONT own...hope that bank will disclose your info and then call and disturb the PRINCESS while he sleeps. Why of course thats a plan.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    But hey, it was good "prepper training"...

Dem 60 year old ladies goin' fer yer rice 'n water stores armed with a Nikon...glad yer 20 year old had his AR locked in on her.

Dude, you're in Merrillville. A friggin' city. Call the police for Christ's sake. Pull out your prepper goggles and get the make of the car, color of the car, license plate, how many are in the car, description of the driver, etc. Sure, have your gun ready like anything else JUST IN CASE.

Great story!

Top Bottom