• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    Over-reacted big time. Scared the hell outta someone that wasn't doing anything other that turning around. This could have ended tragically and also gave the media another example to tell the country "see... gun people are crazy! We should take their guns away!"

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Way to go all Alex Jones on her ass!!

I'm just curious... How is it Mr. Lock n Load that you didn't realize, as you were passing (so you could perform your "Felony Stop") that it was a 60 yr old lady driving the car???

Yea, I seriously hope this is a JOKE, if not, you Mr. Lock n Load are apart of the problem, and a perfect example of why our faithful leader :rolleyes: wants universal background checks! There are several different (better) ways this could have been handled, all of which have been mentioned here, so I won't be redundant, however next time something like this happens, slow down, take a deep breath, grasp firmly at neck (just below the chin) and pull your head out of your ass! Ok, so taking a deep breath may not be such a good idea. :D

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Way to go all Alex Jones on her ass!!

I'm just curious... How is it Mr. Lock n Load that you didn't realize, as you were passing (so you could perform your "Felony Stop") that it was a 60 yr old lady driving the car???

Yea, I seriously hope this is a JOKE, if not, you Mr. Lock n Load are apart of the problem, and a perfect example of why our faithful leader :rolleyes: wants universal background checks! There are several different (better) ways this could have been handled, all of which have been mentioned here, so I won't be redundant, however next time something like this happens, slow down, take a deep breath, grasp firmly at neck (just below the chin) and pull your head out of your ass! Ok, so taking a deep breath may not be such a good idea. :D

Exactly... There's no cover up, no covering my ass because the INGO crew called it out.... Retread it a few times, my word it couldn't have been any more over the top.... I used the eye catching title, the extreme driving, the whole family involvement, mentioned redneck training and prep in a few lines together....
    Anyhow, reactions are to be expected but it's amazing how many take the original post as biblical account and then refuse to accept anything else as possible.
    I haven't posted much else because some will believe whatever they choose, others have pm'd and even rep'd me which was not the purpose or intention of the tale...... But at this point it's a runaway train and probably needs to be locked

By the way I almost had another good tale because it was garbage day today... And if you've ever seen the movie Commando w/ Arnold then....
    ;)

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I wish more people knew that within 12 months of buying a new home.....you are going to have Real Estate Appraisers driving by and taking a photo. I was an appraiser for 3 years and still work in the appraisal business and Fannie Mae REQUIRES appraisers to physically inspect any comparable sales that they are using when appraiser another property in your area. Most lenders also require the appraiser provide their own photo of the comparable to verify they inspected the comparable property (YOUR house). After 12 months of being in a home, you should almost never have to worry about it (unless maybe in a very rural area). It's perfectly legal to be on a public road and take a picture of a home....but it also shouldn't take more than 10-20 seconds.

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    You should be proud of your noble actions deserving a brown star metal. Not to be confused with a bronze one.

Way to give negative light to gun owners.

My mom is an R.E. appraiser in Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties and is coincidentally in her 60's. Hmm... small world.

Thanks for the verbal admission.

Think before you act, and think twice before you post.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :xmad: Neg. Rep.

mqdefault.jpg

You have no power here!!

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    You should be proud of your noble actions deserving a brown star metal. Not to be confused with a bronze one.

Way to give negative light to gun owners.

My mom is an R.E. appraiser in Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties and is coincidentally in her 60's. Hmm... small world.

Thanks for the verbal admission.

Think before you act, and think twice before you post.

Maybe you and others should read the whole thread before you comment.... way to give negative light to literacy.....

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Exactly... There's no cover up, no covering my ass because the INGO crew called it out.... Retread it a few times, my word it couldn't have been any more over the top.... I used the eye catching title, the extreme driving, the whole family involvement, mentioned redneck training and prep in a few lines together....
    Anyhow, reactions are to be expected but it's amazing how many take the original post as biblical account and then refuse to accept anything else as possible.
    I haven't posted much else because some will believe whatever they choose, others have pm'd and even rep'd me which was not the purpose or intention of the tale...... But at this point it's a runaway train and probably needs to be locked

By the way I almost had another good tale because it was garbage day today... And if you've ever seen the movie Commando w/ Arnold then....
    ;)

I don't blame you for wanting to have this thread locked, but you would probably be better off just opening a new INGO membership. The user name Lock n Load is forever tainted here.....sorry :draw:

Top Bottom